Page 1 - Reviews - Nubian Heritage, Body Wash, African Black Soap, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

My husband has eczema. I sometimes feel itchy if shower gel irritates my skin. This product is VERY GOOD. Even though it has something like scrubs inside. It doesn’t irritates at all. I ordered 2 bottles more after my first purchase and recommended to friends. After washing not drying at all. Smell is wonderful. Very sweet coffee vanilla kind of sweetness. ( sorry I don’t know what it is. Just feel so sweet)

anna
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Whether in liquid or solid bar, this brand never disappoints ! Cleanses excellent, foams very well , non drying , but actually hydrating, good for back acne and dry skin , suitable for every skin type in family (dry, oily..) Keeps you fresh for long, smells beautiful, l love it. Best is its ECONOMICAL consumption !! Lasts really long ( unexpected for a liquid body wash!! ) Hope you liked this review and found it useful .

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I was hesitant to buy it because i thought it would smell horrible but it smells wonderful!! It also scrubs nicely. Really helped with my body acne, definitely worth it! كنت متردده اشتريه عشان كنت خايفه ان ريحته تطلع وحشه بس ريحته تجننن مرا حلوه! و برضو ينظف بعمق. مرا حلو للناس اللي يعانون من حبوب الجسم شفت منه نتايج من ثالث استخدام، مرا يستاهل! بليز سووا لايك اذا فدتكم 🥰 Kindly, give me review a like 🥰

Darene
Posted on Jul 11, 2021

It is not a scrub nor an ordinary shower gel. It cleans well. It has a musky scent much silmilar to men’a perfume. I’m not a fan of it but it’s not that bad.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Its good thing i use it in Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have been hesitant to purchase it because it is quite pricy. However, it was surprisingly great! It smell nice and it doesn’t dry your skin at all. Every time I use little amount and it is enough for my whole body. One of my favourite body wash now! Will keep purchase it!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

i have very, very sensative skin. heavily scented body wash usually dries up my skin like crazy, looks like i have a terrible skin condition at my delicate areas. but after using this body wash, it moisturizes and eliminates all dryness of my skin. i've been changing a lot of body wash (trial and error) and i love this the best because i'm very choosy about my body wash mainly because of the scent. this one smells great! vanilla-ish soft subtle scent that doesn't irritate your nose. people with sensative and dry skin should definitely try this! hope my review helps!

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

If you are looking for a safe body wash for a glowing skin, then this is your best bet. I got 3 different types already, and I am not stopping any time soon. They are all amazing. It doesn't dry your skin at all. I enjoy taking bath more now.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I have used this product a multiple times before and can’t describe how amazing it is. My skin is so much better than before and everyone noticed how my skin is so much healthier.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Very excellent, one of the best body wash products, it cleans remarkably so far, the best features remove dead skin from the skin and gives the body more smoothness