Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good quality fiber and fast-dissolving. They have no taste. I am 49 age and have a slower metabolism. That is why I include in my diet foods rich in fiber + extra fiber every day to maintain the health of my guts. Quite often I have constipation if I do not include enough fiber in my menu. The fastest way to fix the situation is to put these fibers in my breakfast with muesli. The result is in a few hours !!!

81fd1ce4-6ec1-44bb-81e4-6e4327ab5e30
04a75bc7-8845-4a1d-8a5b-21e435a34e9a
Posted on May 10, 2022

This became a staple in my diet when once I had trouble with constipation. I resolved my issue with additional fiber and it’s tremendous ability to bind with extra water. I stopped using after the issue was resolved, but then again started to supplement daily just as an extra fiber source. I’ve tried different makers but Now’s my favorite by far.

1801e46e-728e-4176-9785-24e4e4eb60ee
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My husband’s favorite fiber for his constipation issues. Nothing else works for him, not in powder form, not capsules. Only this whole husks and this is the best value I could find. 5 stars. He takes two big spoons with 2 cups of water after main meal once a day. It gets stuck to the cup, so it’s better to wash the cup manually, not in the dishwasher and can clog the drain, so good idea to wipe and to throw to the trash what’s left in the cup.

1e595af3-2d1b-4c24-8d6f-741e41f77fe0
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought it to cleanse the intestines. I drink for two days. I hope that I will clean the whole intestine well. I don't eat much fruit and vegetables and that's my problem. In addition, I do not have an appendix, so I have to restore the good intestinal microflora with bacteria in capsules. After removing the appendix, I constantly feel heaviness and bloating in the intestines. I hope to write about progress later.

7d425664-4c05-4771-b91d-b96a3fff882f
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product is amazing! It really clears out my bowel every morning.. I mix 1 tbsp of psyllium into 1 cup of water with lemon juice and add 1 tsp of honey for better taste and drinks at night before bed time. Before I have a hard time passing of stool, even if I drink a lot of water and eat fruits I’m still constipated, but when I started using this Whole Psyllium Husks of NOW there’s no more hard times in the toilet.. it’s very effective! It also detoxifies❤️

5dc98c30-bd16-4dac-9623-f5e3ba42e160
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent quality and source of fiber! I stir it with really hot water and mix with water as my daily diet and natural composition. Ingredient is natural. Suitablenfor all ages. Benefit me alot for fiber intake! Quality for packaging is superb. Help me with constipation, gut and intestinal issue. Nice taste.

8ac41716-43ec-424a-87f6-a2ba9e7f2dcf
41535798-e14a-45f7-94e6-f002881d89e6
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Excellent psyllium husk that I have used with over several years! Everyday, I stir in one tablespoon to 1 1/2 caps of water so it properly gels and sets together. Allow it to set for at least 5 minutes or more to fully absorb the water before you take and ingest it . I then add in another some more water to wash it down. Works wonders for regular daily bowel movements. I have also seen dramatic reductions in my weight and my appetite is dramatically satiated after ingesting it! I highly recommend purchasing it for your overall health and well being!!

91006903-d9f4-4b06-879e-dbe9525abe67
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

NOW produces my favorite psyllium husks, and this was my first time trying the whole husks (I usually get the powered). I make tortillas with coconut flour and psyllium (see photo), and they were perfect. All my recipes have been a success, with none of the purple discoloration that can happen to psyllium after cooking. Very happy with my purchase.

b30bc5a2-b702-4142-bff6-ff0c6c6b31ad
89460993-581b-40fa-bd9c-c6a3f076a91a
79fa99b5-1434-4bb8-9912-af77457b9834
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am a believer of this vitamin. I have been taking it for the past 6 months and I'm seeing some huge improvements in my health, mood, and energy levels. It has increased my stamina while making me feel more cheerful. I recommend this vitamin to anyone looking to improve their quality of life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am so grateful to have found this vitamin. I've been taking it for two weeks now and feel so much better than ever before. I like to take in the morning and I even noticed my mood has improved a lot...I'm not depressed anymore, which is such a relief!