Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Ultra Omega-3, 500 EPA / 250 DHA, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Thank GOD I've found iHerb during this pandemic, as the vitamins sold in my country been raising unimaginably. Finding iHerb is just like finding oasis, what a relief! I've been using this brand for a while, and it gives a really significant effect to my body, especially to maintain my autoimmune syndromes. I like the size of the softgels, makes it easy to swallow with no problems at all. Great value for excellent benefits

c8b60eba-14a3-429e-bcc0-44566c3abfb9
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I am not sure but I think this is really helping me with my mood swings. I am a person who get easily upset with anything happening around me esp before my menstruation comes. I bought this for my daughter but ended up we are sharing this. I have observed myself to be less irritant and I am not really sure If this is helping me, I have not searched and read yet but I will. As long as I am feeling good I will continue to use this.

51bab571-6443-4ccb-b7e0-6505786227bf
Posted on May 28, 2022

The delivery is unexpectedly efficient! The package is well packed as well. I used to have painful joints and this is really helping me to relieve the pain. I also bought some vitamin D and these two have been working together to help with my joints. I also recommended them to my relatives. They are helpful! By the way, I often have one during lunch time, especially with meat. It’s hard it’s swallow cause it’s bigger than any other tablets. But you‘ll get used to it soon.

0631769e-106b-48e3-876f-ff16a8a76259
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love Now Foods brand for their budget friendly but quality products. It has a bit of fish after taste, but I dont mind it. I decided to take omega 3 for its benefits for the heart. I like that Now Foods offer big package options. I like that this has high dosage, so no need too take many caps.

4865f419-bbc3-4926-86e6-739ef8dbe145
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I like the fact that it’s concentrated so I need to take less pills, however the coating is hard & tastes bitter. All the other Omega 3’s, also by Now, that I usually buy, are easier to swallow as the coating is much more flexible than these ones and they do not taste bitter. I will edit my review to see if the higher concentration of EPA & DHA worked for my condition.

aa9f7919-63d0-47b1-8180-bc7b85007b5e
04a3d571-4bf3-4906-955a-6342dccc3dc4
85571a00-246b-4a91-a3a2-66b0af665827
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Exceptionally good percentage of EPA and DHA at a price we can afford. This is really helpful in a lot of ways, for taking control of my cholesterol and for brain function and concentration as well. The pills are quite large but tolerable. Take it with a fatty meal for better absorption.

e7653ffb-7b07-4916-a22c-016bf30b6358
3567b07b-e53b-4d62-bbdc-903096faf2f8
Nastassia
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Taste is fine, no fish taste or after taste. Pills seem to be working, my energy is better. I've been taking these for a few weeks & they are easy to swallow and I haven't experienced any negative effects. I would definitely buy this brand in the future. Check my page for more helpful information. I write honest reviews only.

08f4d929-5ec4-4ee9-856f-094f5e3dcefe
2d0f8a7a-ee30-4c5c-9ddd-c0c2ab7a9f09
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and have noticed amazing changes in my health. My immune system has improved, my mood is better, and I'm more productive at work. It's also been great for muscle recovery as well; I take it before a workout to get back on the horse quickly.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
1920

This vitamin is designed to improve both the quality of life and health. It has a great taste and was easy to take! I noticed a change in my mood and well-being. I felt physically stronger after taking this vitamin for a few weeks, which has been wonderful for my running routine.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is the best vitamin I have ever tried. I was feeling really sluggish and had no energy before taking this. After taking it for a few days, my mood has improved, my immunity has increased and my health has also improved tremendously. It's been about a month since I started taking it and I've seen improvements in all aspects of my life.