TZ

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Natural, detox, reduce inflammation

This brand has quality products! Turmeric is very antioxidant, the capsule is a little big, it’s in a plastic capsule form and inside is powder, so maybe you can open and mix in water if you can’t swallow. I am 26 and I would recommend for any age after 18 without any concerns. It has no taste in my opinion and it’s beneficial for a detox process of the body followed by a good diet. I take 1 capsule a day after lunch, and I add black pepper to my food, I learned both work great together!

8f19d2fc-2bee-4d13-a473-a86082dd9067
Posted on May 19, 2022

Turmeric is one of the most commonly recommended all round anti-inflammatories. It may be effective for anything from arthritis to fatigue. NOW Foods provides good value and a generous dose with 665mg in just once cap. Other brands typically providing 500mg. They also guarantee a standardized curcuminoid content of 95% which is reassuring as ordinary turmeric powder only contains around 3%. Personally, I am using this to fight the fatigue associated with Long COVID. Be careful with the capsules as the powder can stain things yellow if you are not careful.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I purchased the NOW brand from IHerb for price and convenience. My wife and I have been taking Turmeric for some time due to normal age and exercise aches and pains. We are getting the same results as the more expensive brand we had been using. We will continue to purchase the NOW brand going forward.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great anti inflammatory, I take one after food as it can hurt if you have inflammation & when taken on empty stomach. Great for joint & bone pain. Helps the immune system by strengthening & rebuilding the mucus membranes in our cells. When you have a cold or flu this helps fight the bad guys. If this helped give it a thumbs up 👍

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I take Turmeric Curcumin for my joints as I have some pain in my elbows and knees. The pain is almost all gone, most of the time. I believe this product helped. I have been taking it for years. No side effects. I had my husband take it too and it has helped him with his joints discomfort as well.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for immunity. suitable for all ages. Excellent antioxidant for cognitive, inflammation and joint pain. No taste or smell. Improvement in my energy level. Good size. Recommended Dosage is good. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle. Will definitely buy again and use regularly.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I take this for overall inflammation. I have arthritis and psoriasis and both become 'inflamed' and painful and itchy at times. This really helps keep the inflammation at bay. When I do feel it coming on, I take 2x per day and usually within 1-2 days the inflammation is gone. I've been taking Turmeric for years and I'm very satisfied with the NOW brand.