TZ

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Best sprout jars on the market. These are easy to wash and take out the spouts when they are ready and look great on the countertop when you have things growing in them. Only thing is you need a stand w/tray to help elevate the jars to drain the water.

7a1aec29-b96e-4490-9591-4d84873ccfff
cd2ab5b1-e392-48ae-a836-19fae0a6826c
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Update! I thought they were too big until I realized my sprouts, previous to these jars, we’re just getting over crowded and packing themselves so tightly as they grew. I love these now, and take it as a personal challenge to eat them all in time! ……………… They’re so huge, they seem impractical for home use. I can’t imagine even being able to eat that many sprouts before they go bad. With jars this big I do not have enough counter space to keep multiple types of sprouts going at the same time.

86ddd7b7-0df0-41f1-be3e-eb65a1f6f87f
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This jar is a great size! Just started snacking on some NOW broccoli sprouts from my first try at sprouting. I love the straining lid and will be trying some other seeds soon! Its great to be able to sprout just what I need for myself or do more to share! Highly recommend this jar and I am also very happy to have found iherb! My ordering experience was awesome!

6e25adb6-2662-42db-9b57-643a7b1e128a
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I've been using this jar frequently to sprout mung beans, mostly, and it works perfectly. It's inexpensive, sturdy, the perfect size, and easy to clean. I usually prop it up in a larger mixing bowl after rinsing my sprouts to let them drain, and then cover the setup with a towel to ensure darkness. Perfect, effortless sprouts every time!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Shipped quickly and are good quality. The stickers are easy to get off if you soak the jars in hot water and then peel them off. Comes with a little notebook on how to grow sprouts, and recipes to use sprouts in. I know it says 1/2 gallon but it was a lot bigger than expected and can hold a lot of sprouts. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I was using old mason jars with paper towels before I bought the sprouting jars and it has made my sprouting so much easier. I like the convenience having the mesh lids make. Very economical and healthy way to incorporate sprouts into my diet. The directions state that the best way to sprout is at night and with the jar tilted, I believe iherb sells the sprout holders which I will purchase next to see if that makes for better sprouts.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I liked this sprouting jar very much, I did not image it will be that large, it is very spacious so I can make the whole quantity of the week at once, I recommend buying it

6fcb593a-4ae3-40f5-9278-c45905fe1b77