Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, B-12 Energy Boost Sticks, Tart Berry, 10,000 mcg, 12 Sticks, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The taste for me was too sweet, but I liked the kick of the energy that it gave to me. BE CONSCIOUS, after drinking it, appetite can increase significantly, If you're unsure whether to buy it or not, I would say yes, because the dose is fairly high, which is a good idea. I mean, the potency is worth it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Makes me feel more energy the one i like most the ingredients D ribose … its makes me feel alert and more energy and good taste too ..

Posted on May 5, 2022

The best B-12 energy I've had and it tastes absolutely delicious!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Our older children use these , they like them alot-to boost energy

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I take them as a shot straight up to the mouth, fun taste, definitely feel more energized and focused about an hour later.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I felt that this product assisted me in having a good run! And unlike some products, this one did not give me the burps when I ran. This is a plus!

Posted on Oct 22, 2020

This product is amazing. Helps boost energy production for a great workout without the effects that other products deliver. Provides much needed stamina without jitters. Much better product than an energy drink,etc. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great energy with no side effects!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Great price and a great product