TZ

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

worked so well for my natural 4c hair! helped it grow from shoulder to boob length in less than a year! used it with aussie moist shampoo n conditioner, added alma powder to both shampoo conditioner n oils, used castor oil n jojoba oil too, a moisturising leave in conditioner for moisturising my hair every 2/3 days/ whenever it felt dry. my hair is high pororsity so i used to LCO method n works great.

25ef2dc6-032a-491a-84c2-d6c93b34933a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love it I can use it even when I expose myself to the sun. Avocado oil is known for its sun protection (spf 15) so I apply it before my sunscreen to moisturize the skin, it’s great. In addition it is pure and cold pressed. Like if my review was useful to you.

e343ff52-7d6e-4b19-9f06-8b50a145af0a
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Mild scents, great quality, size is pretty good, packaging is great, great benefits to the skin that gives moisture and nourishment to the skin , and also to the hair, no more dullness it gives nourishment and healthy hair..and great for sensitive skin .. great composition that is totally 💯 % safe and great for all skin types..now i have healthy and glowing skin texture.. love this product.. ❤️ love it

a7670ff0-595f-4754-918f-d12050810bd1
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good product for the body. The quality is amazing, also the size and the scent are not that bad. The product helps to moisture the body, you can use it to massage your body there are a lot of benefits when we use natural and organic products to help us

03121da6-c527-44b6-a019-7e45a5cc399f
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The brand now is amazing. The scent is great and quality, size and composition are also great! It’s essential to get this avocado oil. It’s really for the hair. Package is well done and the benefit to have it is you will really see the difference. It nourishes deeply any type of hair. Totally recommend it!

9788851f-8287-406e-9f94-3ded419ed089