Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 1200 mg, 120 Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 5, 2022

In my observations, it is the best remedy that helps lower bad cholesterol in blood, due to the high content of antioxidants and anthocyanins, red yeast or fermented rice is a shield for the body from pathogenic microflora, i. acts as a natural antibiotic. Of course, the biggest plus is that it is a natural remedy that has been used by Asian traditional herbalists since approximately 800 A.D. This supplement has been used for some time by both my mother and mother-in-law and they are happy with the result. No side effects have been observed after use.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great quality brand, package contains 60 tablets, enough for 2 months. Due to high level of cholesterol I was prescribed to take statins which just suck all my energy. For more than a month I have been taking Red yeast Rice in combination with CoQ10 and fish oil. I feel better and more energetic. The tablets are rather big, you can't swallow them without a glass of water.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Statins are famous for causing energy problems and fatigue. I decided to try swapping to natural stuff to keep cholesterol under control. It has been a month since I take 1 tablet daily after lunch combined with 1 tablet CoQ10. Package contains 60 tablets. It is probably the biggest tablets that I have ever got from here. You need a sufficient amount of water to swallow. I believe I feel more energy now.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I was advised to choose a reliable brand of Red Yeast Rice and believe the NOW brand meets that criteria. I use it to control my cholesterol levels. Anyone considering this should consult with their doctor first. Under my doctor’s guidance I have found the dose that works for me as evidenced by blood work.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Which is why I gave this five stars. However, a word of caution using Red Yeast Rice Extract as an alternative to statins. Even with the addition of Co-Q10 I still had undesirable side effects and had to discontinue use. This is excellent to help lower cholesterol. My family suffer with hereditory cholesterol issues and since I have been taking this my cholesterol levels are now perfect .My LDL went down from 180 to 128 after consuming 2 capsules daily over a two month period. I took the test before reordering this to make sure that it really works. Of course dietary discipline is necessary to achieve this outcome, but I am quite certain this supplement is worth your hard earned money. I am very happy with this partivular brand of Red Yeast Rice. I do all the right things such as exercise daily, lower intake of dairy and have excellent good cholesterol but the bad cholesterol has lowered with the Red Yeast Rice. quality good ingredient best size good package superb

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Brought for my bf , really can see the difference taken this supplements, he is 34 years old and doctor already give medicine since December 2021 , I started to replace this for him when January 2021 .

0e431f41-b7c9-478e-aa1d-083439e5ddc9
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This has been prescribed by my senior parents’ holistic doctor to aid them in lowering their cholesterol, along with dietary and lifestyle changes. However, recent blood work still show that their LDLs haven’t gone down despite diet and lifestyle changes. Still, LDL is the same / elevated (high LDL cholesterol tends to run in our family) and this red yeast rice hasn’t moved the needle. Try for yourself to see if this works for you. What might not work for us, may work for you.

8326c9a9-c4e8-449f-83c1-118ab7a1059f
fadcb3f3-b272-4027-a72d-630dcb7426c2
9a54527d-d34e-47cc-97a2-5db51a7c5555
Posted on May 26, 2022

It’s work for me. I have been taking red yeast rice over 2 years and my total cholesterol reduced. Hope it’s work for you too!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been taking red yeast rice for years to help reduce cholesterol. It did help reduce mine 15-20 points. This is a very convenient way to purchase the product. It arrived the next day after ordering.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Have been using RHR for almost 20 years and it has proved very effective in keeping cholesterol levels down and the quality of this product is very noteworthy.