TZ

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good quality product 👍🏻 It's a good price for the package size and I really love the taste it's so fruity and sweet and the ingredients are great for the keto diet + it has some vitamins ♥️ The flavor is more raspberry than pomegranate i feel.. I use them whenever i miss juice and it's reamly low in calories which is great. Please like if my review helped you 🥰

2ba54df7-3ea9-4211-a028-05cfe1f29323
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

When the pandemic first hit I couldn’t find the slender sticks anywhere. I love them so much I contacted the company and found out they were having an issue with sourcing. I’m so glad they’re producing it again! This flavor is my favorite out of all of them.

I have thoroughly enjoyed these Slender Sticks. Great flavor. Easy to use. Just what I was looking for--low in calories, full of vitamins. The only downside, if there is one, might be the price. I would love it even more if it was just a little cheaper. Other than that, an overall great product.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

all flavors are great except coconut water, yuke! Love coconut but this is like taking a good thing and watering it down to the point of sugar free cool aid. lol

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

good i like it the package was good and the size for the box okay i think it good for my health and the taste i like it the quality good

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very healthy alternative to fizzy drinks. It taste good and ingredients are also clean.

ANGELA
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Lovely flavour, super handy and convenient to take with you. I like these very much. I'll buy them again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I love the taste of the drink and a healthy and refreshing drink!

Maryam30
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great for caffeine free daily night tea frequent and the taste is amazing

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality product, excellent composition. convenient packaging. I was pleased with the result of the application. I will take more