Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

There are so many good things I can rave about this delicious pumkin seeds. Its fresh, tasty and crunchy. The size of these seeds are so much bigger than some of the other brands I have tried. I love adding them to my salads and baking goods especially in banana breads. They are full of essential minerals such as iron and potassium. Tried it for yourself and you will see how good it taste.

fcfa5c3e-ef74-4f8e-846e-b5a093d28858
6bd155ed-18bb-421b-b17c-e8cf8d06bebd
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I used to order 4 ounce packages of roasted pumpkin seeds for almost 4 dollars a package. Here you get 16 ounces, they are delicious raw, but I roast them myself in the oven. It is very easy to do, set oven to 350, place on cookie sheet with parchment paper, roast for 7 minutes then remove and stir, roast another 5 minutes and it is done! I smear the parchment paper with a very thin layer of coconut oil and after they have cooled I add a little finely ground salt. This is optional. Love it and it saves me money. They taste better than the pre-roasted ones.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This may be pseudoscience and take it with a grain of salt, but in an attempt to balance my hormones naturally, I started seed cycling (in addition to getting more sleep and exercise... which are actually supported by real research unlike seed cycling) because it makes me feel in control of my life. These seeds are great for that, I toss a tablespoon of these bad boys onto a salad during my follicular phase, or onto my pathetic little "TikTok Baked Oats".

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These pumpkin seeds are always fresh and flavorful. I soak them to make "milk" and also use them along with other nuts and seeds to make oil-free salad dressings. I also grind them with NOW sunflower seeds and salt to make a vegan "Parmesan" cheese substitute that we frequently sprinkle on salads. This is a staple on our lunch and dinner table!

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is excellent , Pumpkin Seeds is an important superfood (high in Zinc) with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love purchasing Now Foods products and these Pumpkin Seeds are one of my absolute favorites! I like to use Pumpkin seeds as a way to get more electrolytes and vitamins. Choosing whole foods is important to me on my clean eating diet so these are perfect. I feel the serving size is fantastic for me as I'm a big snacker! These are a safe choice to eat every single day and provide good fiber and even have mood boosting benefits. I like that the seeds are raw and unsalted. If you want a high quality snack that your body and mind will benefit from, these are the seeds for you. Price is excellent and really affordable plus the bag is resealable so you know they will continue to be fresh.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent price for an organic product!! The size is good because I can't use up a big bag in a short time. Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc. It has a mild taste which is good because I can use it in many recipes. I also have it as a snack.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great taste and excellent price for organic pumpkin seeds. Shipping and delivery is always fast so I'll keep coming back for more. I use them in salads, breakfast cereal, and desserts, they're definitely an easy ingredient to add that brings texture and steps any dish up a notch. So many options.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great quality and taste. the size of these seeds is bigger than other brands I have tried. I love adding them to my salads and baking goods, especially bread as an added source of protein, magnesium, and iron along with chia seed, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed to boost my energy.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Always fresh. Taste and smell are excellent, as expected. I love the raw unsalted seeds, as they are less processed, and have no additional ingredients. The packaging could be better, but it is not a big deal. I empty the whole package in a glass jar. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.