Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Erythritol, 2.5 lbs (1,134 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

there’s not much difference in taste when replacing sugar with this instead! i used this to make sweetener for my morning coffee and there’s no difference in taste! i used it for baking as well, it works really well for the taste but no caramelisation (like how sugar would under heat)

549e7101-6df6-4c38-9bfe-808aff320e17
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is the same ingredient that is used in an alternative sweetner that comes in a red bag. Half the price for twice as much. There isn't a taste difference to me if there is I haven't noticed. You can put this also in a high speed blender to make it powdered for use in recipes that require powdered sugar. Erythritol is not poisonous to dogs. Not that I will be feeding it to mine, but anytime I cook he is right on my heels to see if it will be his lucky day. Keto is expensive and I am making my dollar stretch by buying this brand.

b7563c25-5c44-4438-b8c7-bca29a71098b
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This is a very good product as a substitute of white sugar for sweet tooth when you are on diet... this doesnt have a strange flavour at all... just tastes like white sugar! The Best All Natural Sugar Alternative with a flavor that is EXACTLY like real Sugar and used 1 for 1 in all drinks and baking recipes.

b6de50bd-31cb-47bd-9924-fcc5a6381fd2
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Shape, texture, and color are similar to real white sugar. It’s easily to be dissolved in hot coffee and the degree of sweetness is acceptable. It has its unique but harmless and non undesirable smell on this product. The price is not very friendly not still acceptable if considering it’s characteristic of nil calories

17111213-3455-467e-b7e1-311db3c80fa8
2f9daace-90ed-4237-b099-c071d3eec399
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I looks like very fine powder. The aroma is nice and subtle – it reminds me of the smell of caramel. I use the product for sweetening my coffee on a daily basis. I don't plan on going back to sugar ever again. Erythritol provides only about 6% of the calories found in an equal amount of sugar. Overall, a good product. I'll try the organic version next.

c00bb5a4-2bd6-4bd5-b961-269a9b0e5497
2d1d2a1b-3a4e-4309-92a9-901ddf8834bd
ac7201c7-5991-4ce3-993d-e94b58c2f229
402a6048-e696-4fc3-ae39-d2966ba4d9a6
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Its my first time to use any zero sugar products. I usually just use dark sugar, honey or any natural sweeteners. So I received it 2 hours ago and couldn't wait to make things out of it!! Since I was really curious how it would be like. I already freshly blended my keto version of mustard sauce and just finished baking these keto sweet cinnamon walnut. I am sooooo satisfied in the result. It is perfect for my liking. ReallyI will repurchase these again. Thank you for offering healthy products at a affordable price.

f519ff25-acfd-4ce8-9afb-601d5016dd5d
eac1f1e4-fb87-4fb2-a9b7-eb040d7e93d8
bd1c520d-77c3-4804-8a98-727fd394d3aa
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Me and my GF trying to cut our sugar and calories intake and after trying some liquid stevia products we decided to go with Erythritol for once and so far we love it! We are adding it to our coffee, smoothies, yogurt, and pancakes and we don't see a big difference between regular sugar to this powder. In some cases, we did notice that we need to increase the ratio to match the sweetness of sugar but we usually go for a 1 to 1 ratio and we are happy with the results so far!

e3c7d579-0b2a-4379-bd44-80399f60db62
aee0e468-c675-4027-9939-b9398bc07934
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I do not have a problem with blood sugar, but I now prefer to use erythritol. It is not as sweet as regular sugar and more needs to be added to have the same sweetness. Nice and profitable product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My husband is on a keto due to health issues and this product has been one of his life savers! He can sweeten his life by using this product without having to worry on the consequences on his health. We always buy it and we love it. I fully recommend it.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a very good product as a substitute of white sugar for sweet tooth when you are on diet... this doesn't have a strange flavor at all... just tastes like white sugar! The Best All Natural Sugar Alternative with a flavor that is EXACTLY like real Sugar and used 1 for 1 in all drinks and baking recipes.