TZ

gekko150
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
This stuff works

I tried this out since I heard that it can increase precum (in men) and it definitely delivers on that front. I saw the most effects during the first two weeks after taking it but then the benefits seemed to decrease. I'm looking into taking it intermittently. The one thing I'd like to make sure of is if this was harvested sustainably since the tree Pygeum is made from is endangered.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I’m really excited about this product. Only just stared taking and so far so good. At my age prostrate heath is on top of my list and I’ve read some great article about the benefits of this product and keen to see its outcome. IHerb are great when it comes to product choice and express delivery. Really happy with the overall service and product.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Thorough absorption. Felt the benefits the first day I tried it. I am very skeptical about manufacturer's claims, but the Now Brand is consistent with quality and performance of any of their products I have tried so far. Thanks for the great product. I will be continuing to use it.

This supplement is just nice and good due to the ingredients of it, it’s clean and good. The quality isn’t bad on the contrary is good, I like it. The size is fine and package is perfect. The benefits of this supplement is just amazing. This palmetto is perfect.

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

What matters is that it is an extract, not an ordinary powder. For the uninitiated 100mg extract is stronger than 400mg powder. The uninitiated think that the better supplement is the one with 400mg, but it is not! When choosing, it is important that it is an extract and it is important that the percentage of fatty acids is stated. My symptoms were not as bad as some but had gotten worse in the last few months. I was getting up twice at night, couldn’t sleep in, and had a problem emptying. That all changed after just 3 days. I received my first bottle and started 5 days ago. I now have no symptoms and have been able to sleep all night without getting up the last few nights. I don’t blame you if you doubt what I’m saying, I was skeptical of some of the reviews and claims but decided to try something natural with hope of getting better sleep at night. If you try it I hope you have similar results.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The formulation of the Pygeum and Saw Palmetto supplement is formulated with pumpkin seed oil! Not only targeting hair loss or hair thinning problems but also Urin flow issues due to an ageing prostate. Scientific research is still pending on the efficacy of oral intake of Pygeum and Saw Palmetto but there are some good long term use based reports that are quite promising. To me, a staple in cumulative support for our “male issues” throughout age.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I just began taking the Saw Palmetto so I can't really say if it's working or not. My doctor recommended it to me because of post menopausal hair thinning. I would say make sure you take it with food. The first time I took it without food, I did get an upset stomach.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

WOO! The morning wood is back in full force. Less night time bathroom visit's is a huge bonus as well. Great quality, excellent ingredients and superb health benefits. Wonderful product for men with prostate problems.

tontubut
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Bought this supplement because it's one of the few prostate formulas that includes Pygeum, a very effective herbal supplement recommended in Europe for many years.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

A very effective product for Prostate health. Used this product earlier for 2-3 years and benefitted but procurement efforts through Amazon and later through iHerb failed , so we had to discontinue the suppliment but this time succeeded. Best Quality and ingredients combination .Thanks iHerb.