TZ

Posted on May 1, 2022

This vitamin is a great way to improve your health, immunity, mood and quality of life. I noticed when I took this supplement my mood and feelings of well-being improved. The thing that really impressed me about this supplement is the burst of strength and energy it gave me!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good quality product. Does the job! Will definately purchace more when out. No problems with any of the ingredients. I like not having any allergic reactions to product. I like being able to purchase large containers so there is less plastic waste. The whole family takes it. Good for all ages.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

All natural way to help with many stomach issues and IBS related problems. Capsules are very convenient- much better than trying to drink the powder. You may need to test how many and how often you take it, but I find that 4-6 capsules twice a day has been very beneficial. As a bonus, has helped with weight loss/maintenance.

Now Foods are made with Psyllium Husk POWDER which is more concentrated than other brands that used Psyllium Husk that is less concentrated nutritionally therefore Now Foods Capsules require less capsules per serving per day !

da157782-4a99-4454-9212-38592b4d2fd9
7daf8006-d1da-48d2-be43-bb738968b91e
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Psyllium is hands down the best supplemental fiber I’ve ever had PERIOD. My digestive system is very finicky but this helps out immensely. Psyllium is a PREbiotic so pair it with probiotics, yogurt, kimchi etc for added benefit. Make sure to take it with plenty of water. It says to take 2 pills with 8oz glass of water but I’d recommend maybe a little less than 12 oz glass of water per pill. It’s better to drink more water with psyllium than less because if you drink less water, it can do the opposite of regulating your digestive system and just clog everything up. Stay safe and hydrated gang.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Doctor suggested i add a fiber supplement into my routine to aid with IBS and gut problems. Have been taking every night now for many months and have seen benefit mainly through regularity. Highly suggested if you are lacking fibre in your diet like i was, or just struggle with constipation.