TZ

Posted on May 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It does not smell very nice but I guess it’s the same for other brands as well. My dogs don’t really like it but I think it’s working. I don’t see fleas and ticks on my two Pomeranians

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I like it, because it is easy to use. The scent is very strong, but fades in time. At first I thought it didn't work, because my dog had a few ticks. But after using it for a while, there haven't been any.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I have been using this product for about a month. I love the smell of it, however my dog does not like it quite as much as me. So far so good with no nasty bugs and we have explored areas that are high bug areas. Will keep using for sure The bottle and spray pump work well.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Good quality. Good for my dog. I use it by spraying itbon his beddings. Good ingredients.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

High quality product, and a nice size for the price

Posted on May 27, 2022

Works great. Have not had any more ticks since using the product. Nice smell

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

it works. I will spray before or after the walks

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

It needs to be applied very little. Spray once and rub with your hand on a larger surface. Very strong and pleasant smell of essential oils.

d54181f3-81c4-4c88-bed5-ef5e60bf6339
Posted on Apr 23, 2021

My dog is highly allergic to flea and tick meds. This definitely works and have not seen anymore fleas on him since using this spray. He has no adverse reaction to this spray.