TZ

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I use oregano very often, especially during cold and flu season. I like that it not only fights bacteria but also fungal infections, provides antioxidants, reduces inflammation, heals wounds, helps with small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) and candida, relieves pain. The capsules are small and easy to swallow, with no aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been taking NOW oregano oil for some time now & am quite pleased with the results...I take it when I feel something coming on & it works well in releiving ear aches.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Have always been a fan of Oregano it’s improvement on my health, good for the skin and diet, and it’s taste is just great. It is also well packaged and really recommend for anyone especially women to include this on their diet.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like these oregano capsules. If I have a cold or the flu, I drink it twice a day. And, sometimes for 5 days I drink one capsule a day as a preventive measure. When using oregano oil, the concentration of iron in the blood may decrease.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I swear by this supplement! I get upset when it’s out of stock. I take it religiously. I have not been sick in years!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I use it twice. 2 in the morning two before bed with enzymedica enzyme defence and candidase. It make my skin smooth and fixed mu digestive tract.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

A supplement that really has an effect on a large number of health problems. When I have a urinary tract infection, I take one capsule a day and I feel better tomorrow. It helps with colds, stomach problems, candida ... Whatever problem you have, you will not go wrong if you take a capsule of oregano oil.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

very good quality , been taking for two weeks , has no after taste which is great, seems to work