TZ

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The size of these softgels is fantastic, just perfect for me. I can't swallow the usual huge fish oil softgels, they're too big! I love the package size of these NOW Omega-3, it's 180 softgels and the dose is 2 a day, that's 3 months of supplement at a good price. If you open the package, the softgels do smell fishy, but not in bad way- you can tell that they're fresh.

10551e45-5a8f-41f5-85b7-553d94212238
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

For me, the most important thing is that vitamins do not smell like fish and do not leave a fishy taste in the mouth. They are also easy to swallow, there is no feeling of a lump in the throat. Excellent value for money and quality! I will definitely buy more

b84b2a5b-64d4-4dea-b9d6-ac6e07453a2b
c13220a3-413c-4a86-9d50-e074c2343aa2
024a712b-e353-4082-ac0a-e4681324463c
9601072a-a652-47e9-9126-2e7bfd0bbdad
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. We take 2 capsules every day after lunch, alon g with D3 + K2 + Zinc. This omega 3 helps the absorption of D3, because D3 will be more easily absorbed if consumed together with good fats. we consume this omega 3 to help maintain cardiovascular health, because we don't always eat fish every day. This capsule is very easy to swallow, because of its mini shape. supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.  This fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals.

e8e8b340-8d71-4384-adc5-89724bdfa50b
f17fbcc3-5cfb-4ff2-8107-24c3854eaa27
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been purchasing it couple of times for my grandmother she loves the size of it because it more easier for her to swallow due to her age she needs to drink a lot of medicine including supplement so this mini capsule is just right for her, she said that it’s not so smelly like other fish oils, over all she likes it very much

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Kind of theme in my reviews. I have trouble swallowing pills and have wasted lots of money buying supplements that I can't swallow. iHerb used to have a picture of the supplement size but not too often as of late. These are perfect. No problem swallowing and no burping it up.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The omega has benefits for my hair, for cholesterol, for my heart and for body inflammation. The taste is good and you can't taste the fish. The package is easy to use and the ingredients have a high quality. It is perfect for any age. The pills are easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is the second bottle I get from iHerb - cheaper than other places I used to buy it from. It's a great supplement, we all take it at home. I used to buy the larger softgel from the same brand, but decided to give this one a try. I've read that we don't need to supplement Omega 6 and 9 and to stick to Omega 3 supplements, and I am happy with my choice to go with this brand.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need to find supplements to help with my vitamin and mineral deficiency. The quality of the product is good and the amount of the product is reasonable for the price. The size of the capsule is good and the package is good. I believe the benefit of taking it is worth the price.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

l love the size of these capsules. Most fish oils are enormous. The price is reasonable and they don’t seem to upset my stomach. They are not a very high dose which is good for me as l can’t tolerate too much fish oil. l like the quality of NOW supplements. l have been using various products from them and am happy with them all.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I take Omega 3 for cholesterol purposes and noticed a significant change in my cholesterol which is the biggest benefit for me. The size is easy to swallow and these have no fishy taste or smell. My age is 44

d3db44ee-6c04-40be-9467-32f112aff157