Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Dr-Cat
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I've read the reviews and seen all of the pregnancy outcomes from trying maca. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby and I am notorious for miscarrying. I'm hoping with maca that my issues will cease to exist and I can have a baby with my husband. I will update my review if its successful! Fingers crossed!

60357ca9-675d-47da-a2f5-0546652c27a4
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I've been taking the pills for three months (however I'm not very consistent with it). I've noticed that my periods are alot more regular now..I've heard that maca can help with weight gain hence why I started taking it..I've noticed no changes in my weight but overall I have more energy throughout the day!

d9541ba2-137f-46ae-baf1-3fbe57fb99ba
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Form the best brand for supplements, NOW! It packs high levels of iron and iodine to promote healthy cells and to help keep your metabolism on track. Its big doses of potassium help digestion and make muscles happy. Maca is also rich in calcium, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. If you like my comment, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The capsule isolates the strong, unpleasant aftertaste of the maca root so this one is the perfect choice. I took three capsules a day and it really works. Just a reminder don’t take it too late in the evening or you will become insomnia and experience high heartbeat rate

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

quality is good ingredients are natural size fair enough palmetto helpful for manhood package was sealed benefit foe manhood helpful for men I didn't feel any effect for hair it should increase testosterone but I haven't feel any differences should help for prostate but I haven't feel any differences prevention taste

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I bought this for a friend, this helped my daughter conceive when the doctors said she couldn’t. After a few months on it, she was pregnant! This may not work for everyone but it did for her. She’s gone through doctors and treatments. Nothing worked. Now she has two beautiful daughters! Once she had her first baby, things started working as they should.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I bought it for a try and really liked it! I take 1 capsule in the morning with a meal. All day I feel vigorous, sleepiness disappeared during the day and began to sleep well at night. The head never hurts now. my husband also takes, it improves mood and gives a charge for the whole day. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Maca is a source of thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), vitamin B6, calcium and iron that help maintain energy metabolism. It also contains zinc which helps with fertility and reproduction, as well as maintaining a normal level of testosterone in the blood. In addition, riboflavin and zinc help regulate hormonal activity and help reduce fatigue and exhaustion.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

As a woman . I feel more energetic and stay alert. For my husband . He doesn’t like to take everyday. It makes him very hard to feel peace of mind . Haha .. always want to look for his wife ~~ I don’t want him to take everyday also. Too tired ..

f8b97e5e-0011-49ac-b8ea-0d6f525fd169
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and have seen an increase in my energy levels, mood, and overall well-being. I also feel like my blood pressure is in control and that my gallbladder is working better.