TZ

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

10 times purchase. I like NOW® Vitamin D-3 Extra Strength liquid supply this key vitamin in a highly absorbable liquid form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply. Good quality

db58822a-f2b5-4ac4-a746-1c46a1d88483
Posted on May 15, 2022

Convenient liquid form of vitamin D3. Contains MCT oil for better absorption. I have hypothyroidism and so in winter I take 5 drops of it-5000 IU, along with about 200 mcg Vitamin K2- (MK7) -which directs Vitamin D to go to the bones where it belongs and not to be deposited in soft tissues, such as the kidneys. In summer the dose is half of both. When I do tests on Vitamin D3, I always stop all supplements for 15-20 days to get the test right. I also take breaks for a few months, it always depends on my serum vitamin D3 levels from the test.

44827d5e-bbe2-45ad-aa17-bb10b2753692

My aunt started to take vit D from Now Foods (and I recommended to her as I’ve been taking it as well) in capsules and she turned out to be allergic to the capsules. So I quickly found this alternative which works best for her and many people out there, who also may be allergic prolly to gelatin and other components involved. Recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9f8316dd-d245-43c8-822a-c04ce3b6f2f4
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Excellent way to take vitamin D. Not sure if it serves 750 times as it says in the label. Photos are with gummy Vitamin D. Gummies are easier to take, but has added sugar, and it only serves 45. Both forms are pretty easy for kids to take. I will probably purchase this liquid style next time.

e8dd8976-67e0-402f-b694-8ef6d3b54744
09bbe65a-ff98-4fd6-a68b-9c45ddf37fa8
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I am using this liquid vitamin d for my kids. Neutral flavor, so that's great but it would be nice if it comes with dropper. The design as it is now, it does the job in the end but sometimes I have to wait for a drop to come out.

71fb4c5d-de2f-4976-af43-32e85554e16c
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This brought my vitamin D levels up from a staggering and dangerously low 9 to a 15 in a couple months! I am actually unable to use these drops, orally, as they give me migraines (nothing wrong with the drops, it's my own personal autoimmune issue), but I was able to put about 5-6 drops on some lotion and rub it into my skin. It works wonderfully!!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

After years of difficulty keeping my levels of Vitamin D within the healthy range, I finally got a thumbs up from my doctor after she reviewed my bloodwork. Apparently liquid is absorbed better by my aging 65 y/o body. And if a vitamin is easy to take - then I find I don't miss doses.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Simply, it is by far the best Vit D product... Why ? 1 drop has 1000 IU vit D, so ?? This means simple dosage product for kids & adults. For patients who has high deficiency and/or for who just wants to maintain the vit D level. Means simple and easy to use with tasteless oily drop. Oily means better quality absorption and for sure better effect & results. For immunity, Bone, joint and hair health. Size is small (30 ml), but wow it last really long for 1071 doses ! Trust me, I am a clinical Pharmacist !

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Every drop contains 1000 IU, which is both great for the health benefit, and makes for a very economical product that will last for a long time! I take 1-2 drops a day with a meal. As this is a fat- soluble vitamin, it's best taken with fatty foods such as butter, avocado, egg, salad with olive oil, etc. Also, it's important to combine vitamin D3 with vitamin K2, either from food sources or supplement, since K2 is important for vitamin D absorption and convertion into an active form.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022