Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Let There Be Peace & Quiet, Relaxing Essential Oils Kit, 4 Bottles, 1/3 fl oz (10 ml) Each - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love these essential oils. I dib and dab, mix them to make my own combination for healthy hair and skin. A little goes a long way. Great value, can’t go wrong purchasing via iherb vs. local pharmacy. Received everything I needed in this package so what a cost saver.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

For anyone wanting to start off with essential oils, this is the perfect starting block and these oils smell amazing and are perfect in the diffuser. Not only that, they also don't lose their smell when the water is going. The Perfect Sleep oil, in particular, has a lovely scent reminiscent of popsicles. So relaxing! You can use the oils alone or, in the case of the non-blend, together.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i just bought these not too long ago and am already running low. i absolutly love the scent of each essential oil bottle. i use these everyday in my diffuser. the night sleep blend is a little powerful so i tend to not use it much but i mix the other 3 and they are perfect. the leave me with a relaxing vibe especially since working from him. i love the quality of the package

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

these are tiny cute bottles and they smell so good. they complement each others smells very well. the peppermint is the strongest smelling one of them and my favorite is the peaceful sleep. i recommend it and will be ordering again.

d57c2859-a240-42e8-a10c-db262a75c975
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Fair price for a mix of oils. Smell is good and package is nice. I don't use them a lot so I cannot tell about any specific benefits, it would be nice to know more about the origin and place of production of the oils in order to compare with the competition

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Love this peace and quiet EO KIT. was impressed by the good night blend which I use in my evening relaxing yin class with additional few drops of cinnamon. It is perfect for this festive season. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I've always loved Now foods Products especially their essential oils. It is cheaper than the other brands and made with natural ingredients, it soothes me whenever I feel the need to relax. This package/kit completes my night. Scent and quality 2 thumps up.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Smells really nice, i use it for my diffuser to relax after a long day. The bottles last me for a while and it does help when you want it to make your room smell like a spa.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I love this selection and I use it in linen sprays, candles and lotions that I make. I have bought this more than once for the good quality and price.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Very happy that I found this. I combine them all that creates new ambience in my room. Love it!

5ee02929-dd2f-4f8d-ae2e-ef90c4f80504