TZ

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I bought this supplement because I was easily fatigued. After taking it for a few weeks, I feel more energetic and work more efficiently. I take it at least half an hour before doing exercise to increase metabolic rate, and the result did show that it’s useful: I’ve lost 3 kg without changing my daily routine. Highly recommended. Side note: it has a little salty flavour and smells like marine crustaceans, but does not make you uncomfortable swallowing it! You might be more concerned about the tablet size than the taste. If this review helps please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards to buy and review more products :)

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been in an ongoing battle with chronic fatigue. I am on many suppliments, however, I have noticed that this suppliment seemingly disperses energy evenly throughout the day. Before I might have energy (after taking many suppliments) for a couple of hours daily. This gives me an EVEN energy amount nearly all day til about 6-7pm. Which is great! I would be bed ridden after the couple hours before and barely able to move which becomes depressing when your body won't do what you want it to. So, I am very happy with what this suppliment does. Oh, if they would make smaller that would be great as it has got stuck in my throat. I take alot of suppliments and that doesn't happen with other large pills. Please make this pill smaller. Hope this helps someone out there. Goodluck with your health.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take this product as a supplement before my fitness workouts and trainings, and I can definitely feel the benefits of l-carnitine. My energy levels are up and I perform much better than before. The ingredients are of good quality and after using other Now products, I definitely trust this brand.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I take this vitamin every day when I need my physical and mental power the most at the most important time. It always gives me a complete burst of energy. I take it together with BCAA to maintain a peak of mental and physical strength throughout the afternoon. A highly recommended nutritional supplement quality is good let me have full power great.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It’s a high quality product with good ingredients. I use it few times a week when go to gym. The size of pills is somewhat big but it is not difficult to swallow. L-carnitine gives me more energy and helps to reach my fitness goals and improve workouts. I am satisfied with this supplement and can recommend it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

All my life I have not been able to effectively burn off fats despite much exercise. This supplement helps to solve this problem and also increases your testosterone levels to achieve lean and healthy muscle gain. Positive effects include increased energy during the day, less lethargic, occassional erections. I will recommend this supplement to anyone who has the same as it works like magic.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022