Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Kid's DHA Chewables, Tasty Fruit, 60 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Comes in fish shape. Orange taste. With juicy liquid comes out when you bit the plastic skin. Got a bit fishy oil taste but my kids still like it so much that they ask me to give them to eat everyday. They like it. It is small and easy to eat also.

5b6aa72d-0d16-4062-b68f-f910d0062d5a
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I always try to inrich my kids diet with omega-3 supplements. This time i decided to try this one because of fish shape. My kids really love this shape. But its a softgels not gummies. So not every kid will enjoy with it. My 7 years son is ok with them but small 3 years old is not ready to take them.

62733339-bc3d-4337-8419-fc73d1b10c2a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Now Kids DHA is a good quality good ingredient and good package. They can supports brain health for your kids. We can take 2 soft gels 1-2 times per day. They have benefit for your kids. The soft gels is suitable and easy to swallow I will recommend this supplement to my friend and family.

f41441e7-d3d6-4ce7-8ff7-14718f03db14
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The ingredient of this product is omega 3 with higher DHA than EPA.. The benefit of DHA is good for brain health, the quality of this product is great.. I like the product because the taste is yummy and th fish shape is so cute, so I'm easily give to my kids.. Love it

00a4d005-010e-4bc1-b1f1-c3eeb594764b
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

My 3 year old loves this! He will gladly ask to eat this everyday, doesn't taste fishy at all. It's significantly cheaper than other brands as it's not cod fish oil. But I think it's still okay. Convenient to eat (on-the-go as well) unlike those you have to spoon out (liquid form).

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

DHA plays a role in the formation, growth and functioning of the brain. Neurons are protected by a layer of fat, the myelin sheath, which also helps in communication between neurons, making the so-called synapses (the more of them, the faster the thought). Myelin is made up of a combination of a protein (sphingomyelin) and fat (DHA). Our body is rich in alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), the precursor of DHA and through which we are able to metabolize the nutrient in the body. However, the degree of conversion is reduced and, therefore, the intake of DHA is necessary. As the retina is also formed by nerve cells, DHA also ends up having a positive effect on vision. In a child, 85% of the brain will form from 6 months to 5 years, which is why the intake of DHA (70 to 150 mg per day) during this phase is so essential. My son loved the taste of this supplement and how easy it was to ingest!

Posted on May 20, 2022

bought for the first time on trial, but I know about quality of a brand. I give to the child of 10 age on 2 tablets every morning. They look like candies are not big, with an orange flavor on the outside. However, I do not advise chewing, the child did not like it, because inside the fat does not taste very much ,so just swallow while drinking water. I was bribed by the purity of ingredients without additives and dyes, natural composition is a priority. good package and fast delivery. Thanks Iherb💚

8d9a8ba1-2090-49eb-bb6b-74b24db00196
6f96177b-f981-4eb5-bc87-d75c50a4ab92
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This supplement is very useful for our kids' brain, so I bought this for my daughter and happy that the shape is like fish so my daughter is happy to eat too😊 Really different with my omega vitamin when my childhood, it is in liquid and very stench.

dd9c2ca6-f64c-4d27-85b5-75f6ba22ea15
Posted on May 22, 2022

I use these for myself and I like them. I’m not sure about how kids can consume these because it has an outer layer that is quite chewy and sometimes difficult to swallow. The outer layer has a nice taste the inside oil has a less pleasant taste but it’s not too bad.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 1, 2022

This is small size sweet taste funny fishes. Chewable fishes ) my kids like this supplement. Time after time a take different kinds of kid’s DHA. The age of my kids is 6 and 8 years. This supplement includes high quality ingredients. I use to give 2 little fishes a day to my kids.