TZ

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I usually use a broad spectrum pre/probiotic, this product had a great price per serving, and is only 1 tablet a day. I will have to use it longer in order to compare to other gut supplements, but so far I like it. I’m a huge supporter of digestive supports and feel a product like this keeps me regular. It’s also vegan friendly and gluten free, so it meets my dietary needs.

0c7651f7-f377-48e9-b647-2463eeb3b9ec
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The size of the pills is quite big but I didnt have any issues swallowing them. The benefits weren't noticeable but it's hard to tell. I am sure it's good for your health though. It has no taste at all and I am sure it helps with digestion if you take it consistently and for long enough.

This excellent quality capsule is my best picked for any probiotic brands out there, it incredibly improves my health especially my digestion. Salute to Now Foods!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This quality capsule is the best probiotic in the market, it always ease my constipation and helps me have a healthy digestive system, great and effective!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great quality, very helpful when I have digestive issues. I usually open the capsule and put the powder strait in my mouth - tastes pretty good. One of the most reasonably price-benefit ratio for probiotic products.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Use it every day and I really feel the difference on the few days I do not take it. It helps the bowels run smoothly!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This works miracles on me. I have been having 1-2 a day since 2017 and since then my at-least-once-a-week diarrhea is gone. Highly recommended for routine use and maintenance.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Have added probiotics to my supplement stack for years. It's definitely an essential product. This product from NOW is at a great price point. I take a capsule every morning in my fasted state.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good quality, helps when my digestion/gut is upset or with constipation, works fairly quickly. A helpful supplement with immediate benefit evident! Size of pill is smallish.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Benefits a lot, stronger digestion absorption and guts. I use it regularly. Really good quality, fast shipping. Natural ingredients. Packaging is good. It doesn't have taste which is good. Size is fine, I take it two supplements everyday.