TZ

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Чудово!

It is a great supplement to my diet, I took it just to try what it is because I have heard a lot about this amino acid and its benefits for the body. I took the supplement for a week, except for glycine I did not take anything else. To tell you the truth, I was pleasantly surprised, 5 minutes after taking it I felt a slight sedative effect, improved attention and concentration, the pressure has decreased, both systolic and diastolic. I also noticed that while taking it I slept less and slept better and a nice bonus was the best pumping during workouts, I felt better muscle fullness, it is easy to explain the effect of glycine as our body creates creatine, which has a positive effect on strength, pumping and muscle fullness. The capsules are large and easy to swallow, and the glycine is sweet and tasty. I mostly use it for workouts, which are more intense and productive. I recommend it.

d5fddb01-f456-4c1f-9646-ba1870eb8c24
Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought this product a few weeks ago as I was needing the benefit of Glycine for neurotransmitter and gastrointestinal support. I found this product to be a quality, single ingredient, amino acid that fits well into my current fitness regimen. The capsules are medium sized, smooth, white in color, and very easy to swallow. The capsules are easy to pull apart if a person wanted to add the powder to a smoothie or other type of beverage. There is no taste that I can discern. No bitterness or stomach upset noted. The bottle is easy to grasp and the flip cap can be easily opened even for those with arthritic hands. The label is colorful, informative, has easy to read instructions for dosing along with a black and white box with supplement facts. There are 33 serving per container, 100 capsules per bottle. Each serving contains Glycine 3 grams. This is a gluten free product. I would recommend this product for those who want to add glycine to their dietary regimen for sleep, brain and G.I. Support. The product came well packaged and shipped quickly. I will definitely purchase this product again.

dba72894-3c6c-4331-8316-c6f58d95f930
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

After a week of using 100mg, I felt more energetic and had more energy throughout the day. My mood improved and increased my concentration. I had less pain in my joints for a few days. The effects are not convincing but maybe after 4-6 weeks I will realize the effects.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I'm a poor sleeper, so I use this for sleep based on an article read on the interwebs. Suggested dosage is three 1000 mg capsules. Wont' 'knock you out,' but works for those like me who wake frequently during the night; this helps to keep me deeply asleep. Even getting up to visit the necessary doesn't wake me fully, though I don't have any trouble waking up enough to take care of business, it's just that I go back to sleep again, immediately. I'm also dreaming again, which means my brain is in REM. However, if you experience vivid dreams when you first start, try taking two 1000 mg caps for the first week. It worked for me and my wife. Now we can take the full dose without having strange dreams. (Not nightmares.) Note: If you are already having nightmares, try taking bedtime meds earlier in the evening. That will help.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I trust Now products and have been using them for years. This is the first time to try glycine but I am so glad I did. I use this along with melatonin to sleep and it really seems to be helping. I still wake up in the middle of the night but I now fall back to sleep and sleep well.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

As an older person (ancient) I have experienced difficulty getting a good night's sleep. I have tried many sleep supplements and dosages. Up until now the combinations and dosages that worked left me sleepy in the daytime and napping too much. I accidentally came across an article about the sleep benefits of glycine. The article mentioned that glycine helped you sleep better but also decreased daytime sleepiness. I also found I was taking too much melatonin. My current “sleep stack" is 1mg of timed release melatonin two hours before bedtime and 3 grams of glycine right at bedtime. I have been taking this for several months now to great effect. Glycine will help the first night you take it, but it took me about three days feel the full effects.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Savior!!! I've been having serious sleeping problems since I'm a Polio surviver. I wanted to reduce the amount of DEPAS 3mg as less as possible. So far 4mg Glycine and 2.5mg DEPAS seem working quite well. Hope to reduce DEPAS gradually as somebody mentioned on comments that she/he made it kind of replacement 100% with Glycine in a year or so even they were suffering from sleeping problems over decades like me. So far I can wake up in a morning peacefully without disturb during midnight. Capsule is quite big but I can make it. Reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I was a statistician and an administrator of data warehouse and I had to be very flexible in my work schedule. After using this supplement, I had more energy than before. I feel that it has helped me to solve all my problems in life so far.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I bought this to help me with my insomnia. I would take it a few hours before bed and I would fall asleep quickly. This is a great quality supplement that benefits restful sleep. It also helps me relax and it is said to help with the nervous system too! Good packaging and capsule size!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My father have diabetics from 15 years he always struggle for good sleep ,because he always wakeup very frequently for urinate due to that he didnotget good sleep and lackof energy . i order Glycine one time since now this is my 5 order of of glycine. it is very help full to get good sleep and relax for old age persons.