TZ

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
Fenugreek 500

I bought this for it's Testosterone boosting effects. I didn't find a testosterone booster that provides 1000 MG per day. So this was a good option. The reason to use fenugreek is that it increases the release of LH hormone from the pituitary gland. Luteinizing hormone travels via the blood to the testicles where it influences the Leydig cells (the specialized cells in the testicles that convert cholesterol into testosterone) to increase testosterone production. It also frees up more testosterone from its major carrier protein in the blood, sex-hormone binding globulin. This protein allows testosterone to circulate in the blood. Research also show that fenugreek is effective at reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen. Each bottle provides me with 50 days supply at a very good price which makes it a good option because most testosterone boosters are very over priced and underdosed. I hope this was helpful

4af82939-4cee-4932-87ec-65ae7e4d5177

This is traditional here in the middle east, and it well known to help increase the estrogen level and balance out the hormones and make your body more curvy due to it's benefits. I love it! Not only for this cause, but its calming properties especially when i am on my period, it calms my cramps down and makes it less painful!

b23a74cc-dd2c-4148-a3e9-208579420cfc
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I’ve been using this fenugreek supplement for 2 weeks now but I already see improvements. My appetite increased and digestion improved. I’m looking forward to see how this helps me in the long run. The size of the pills are quite small and they have a sweet taste.

4c9863f7-53d2-44a6-8af7-92b2a1ba2bdc
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've started with 2 a day in the morning for about 2 weeks. Felt nothing, saw no results. I took this for general health and to stabilise my hormones fir my PCOS. Then moved to 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. That's when I started feeling and "smelling" results. I started smelling sweeter, discharge is healthier, moods are great and it does help with suppressing my appetite. Will continue this for couple more weeks, update after that.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These don't make me smell like maple syrup, but I did notice when I am sweating it doesn't stink. There is a unique smell though which I prefer over my natural body odor. I can say I am genuinely satisfied with this purchase. Though my intention for this purchase was to increase testosterone, but I guess I can say I got a deodorant instead.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've been having 2 a day and I've notice a gradual sweetness to my own personal fragrance, which before could overwhelm me and my partner sometimes. I say gradual, its taken weeks. We have both been taking 2 a day and its working! Sure there are heaps of other benifits too which is great. I don't wear deodorant anymore, I keep some close in case but I don't use it. Thanks NOW Foods, for your fenugreek!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The pill size is perfect. I had read other reviews saying that the capsule is large and it definitely is not. There is no taste to it and you will smell like maple syrup. I began smelling like syrup after day 2 of taking it. Not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I like it and it has become a a part of my morning routine.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I'm taking fenugreek to try and keep up breast tissue volume during weight loss -- it seems that's the first thing to go when you're losing weight! So far so good. I was taking 2 twice a day for the first month or two but I'm now down to 1 twice a day to see if I'm still getting desired effects on less product. Oh, and you WILL smell like maple syrup when you take this. It's kinda nice tbh. And I never have to try and remember if I took my pills today because my syrupy sweat will let me know.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I bought this for it's Testosterone boosting effects. I didn't find a testosterone booster that provides 1000 MG per day. So this was a good option. The reason to use fenugreek is that it increases the release of LH hormone from the pituitary gland. Luteinizing hormone travels via the blood to the testicles where it influences the Leydig cells (the specialized cells in the testicles that convert cholesterol into testosterone) to increase testosterone production. It also frees up more testosterone from its major carrier protein in the blood, sex-hormone binding globulin. This protein allows testosterone to circulate in the blood. Research also show that fenugreek is effective at reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen. Each bottle provides me with 50 days supply at a very good price which makes it a good option because most testosterone boosters are very over priced and underdosed. I hope this was helpful

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My hands really hurts from working all the time so I heard that this is may help, and it really does! The quality is good I love it so much I can’t go without it, I use 4 capsules a day and I benefited from it a lot. And what I loved most that it doesn’t stink as the usual fenugreek and it doesn’t have a taste.