Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Saw an YouTube video of a vet that the mix of tea tree oil with shea butter and coconut oil, is beneficial for problems with dogs skin (dry and flaky). Tea tree oil works as anti inflammatory. Worked well for my pitbul. The size is probably ok for it’s price (don’t really understand in essential oils), The scent isn’t to harsh.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I love tea tree oil. This one is 100% tea tree oil and not diluted. I use it for a multitude of issues. When I travel I always have at least this essential oil with me at all times. Perfect for me! Ordering more now it is wonderful for almost any problem. I highly recommend this brand!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

i have acne due to mask. starting red swollen and itchy. so after i used this 2 a day . at times when iy start to itch. i will wash my face an apply this tea tree oil. i can see improvement slowly. less itch too. will buy again. highly recommended

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This tea tree oil is great for my skin, as I always put one or two drops of tea tree oil in my daily routine moisturiser, just to prevent my skin from getting oily and acne. In retail shop essential oils are always too expensive so I'm truly happy to discover the variety of quality essential oils on iHerb at a reasonable price. And it come with a safe packing.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Love this one! Its smell is a bit strong so I needed to wash my hair couple of times to get it of. But, who cares! as long as it solved my greasy hair problem. I mixed it with apple cider vinegar from IHerb and it works magic for my hair.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality ingredients oil for multiple uses. the package is really handy. the oil has many benefits and uses read about it if you are concerned. the scent is strong and you can use this it to improve skin. and fight acne. also very benefitable for lice. the size is good

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have so many uses for this essential oil in every household. You can keep it in the diffuser for an immune boost in the air, mix it with a blend of water, apple cider vinegar for a healthy remedy to get rid of insects, or a clean version for a natural home cleaning product. I also mix it with my natural face oils, just a few drops to fight the hormonal days. Highly recommended with many benefits.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love the quality and package of NOW. You can use it for different benefits. It is a very soothing and natural essential oil, I feel so calm when I use it with candles or I put it in a small size of palette with two with hot water and some drops and put my face ahead of it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I haven't tried it yet, but if you are planning to used it for aromatherapy, it would work. Smells really strong. I brought it to combat my dandruff since i did a keratin hair treatment and i can't use sulfates in my shampoo anymore. I haven't find a sulfate-free anti-dandruff shampoo at my local store, so i am planning to use this. I hope it works. I hate the smell, but you can tell how concentrated it is by it, so 5 stars, i guess.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

For the amazing price, the oil is of high quality, you can tell from the strong smell. The top drop packaging is convenient to apply a few drops - I use it on pimples, to put on a tissue and smell when feeling nauseous and recently for a nail infection. Will definitely buy again