TZ

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Keep your mood up

The scent of tangerine is uplifting. It is great to diffuse it during the afternoon when I have visitors come over for afternoon tea and the smell is so pleasant that you don't need to worry if someone dislikes it . It's one of the safest choices of scent for ambiance.

ef2ec5a3-0a45-4821-baf7-2560bd25e7df
fc9ce7fd-4578-4af1-8f8e-3be8a7390ccd

This oil is a superstar among mandarin essential oils in today's market. Inexpensive, excellent quality. It has a true mandarin/tangerine scent, so intense, fresh, sweet, fruity, juicy. If I close my eyes and inhale it, I imagine that I'm peeling red mandarins, and when blending it with lemon or bergamot, citrus essential oils, it can make you feel you're in a summer garden. I'll repurchase it definitely. 🤗🤗

dcb2423d-324a-4d81-b754-ee52edaf02c3
acddad7b-e31c-4aae-b128-2daf6013bc4d
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love the Tangerine oil by NOW Foods. I use this one several different ways- Citrus explosion roll on blend : 2 drops each of Lime, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, and Lemon in a 10mL roller bottle, then fill the rest of the way with the carrier oil of your choice ( I prefer Argan or Jojoba for this one) NOTE- ONLY USE UNDER CLOTHING Citrus oils react badly to sunlight Imitation YL Peace and calming blend - 12 drops Tangerine, 12 drops Sweet Orange, 7 drops Patchouli, 5 drops Ylang Ylang, 2 drops chamomile- place in empty 10mL bottle and top off with carrier oil of our choice

10af503f-b19e-481a-81dd-5b58b2ade20e
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love citrus smells, and when I saw the reviews of this product, just had to order it. It really smells like tangerine, and what is great about this product is the size of the bottle, it will last for a long time. I sometimes add it to a neutral oil, like almond oil, and use it like a perfume.

f196e9ac-af91-4cff-b5d2-cee6bd72208d
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great price! One of my favorite diffuser blends: 4 drops of Tangerine, 3 Lavender, 3 Wild Marjoram, 2 Ylang-Ylang. So good! The oil has a bright color. Hope it will not stain my diffuser :)

86074dcc-91b5-45e1-96c9-8c315be66e8d
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Admirable quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. Comes quickly.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I purchase oils from NOW very frequently, and I am never disappointed. I truly feel that this company offers some of the best value for the price you pay every time. The oils are always of a good quality, and never seem to be diluted, or have synthetic additives like so many other companies out there today. They also have really great prices on bulk sizes! This particular natural essential oil (Tangerine) has a bright, clean scent to it, and not only has the benefit of being very uplifting to the mood, but is also great to use for general cleaning, or removing sticky tape residue.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022