Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Peaceful Sleep, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Peaceful Sleep essential oil contains natural ingredient. This is my first time to try this essential oil in the size of 30ml. The package is wrapped well with wrapping paper and bubble wrap. The scent makes me calm and relax to help on getting a good sleep after a hectic day.

9fdcc6b1-093b-434f-979f-4cae79df4cb1
76c0415a-4756-44d7-a56b-d029b9a4a0fe
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Nicely wrapped. Ordered this item with risk as it was stated for "Peaceful Sleep" with ingredients: Orange oil, Tangerine oil, Lavender oil, Chamomile oil, Ylang-ylang Ylang-ylang oil, Sandalwood blend. Perhaps I am not suitable for anything citrus. It triggers my nose leaked and certainly not giving me my peaceful sleep. I will just stick to my usual lemongrass or lavender essential oils in future.

e59d219f-b4c0-4439-9313-6c656b486924
8ae2f692-e777-47a8-b2f5-22d8d42296b1
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I honestly did not expect the magnificence and usefulness of this product, , I noticed a difference in the cleanliness and sterilization of the air, I always suffered from allergy to dust, but after using and buying it several times many of my friends and family have noticed the purity helps me to sleep well at night so as my kids

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I realy love this essential oils blends. The combination of Orange oil & tangerine oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil, ylang ylang oil & sandalwood oil can make me fall sleep easy compare to previously. If you have sleep problem you can try this essential oils.

c7eef0d4-4ba6-429b-b736-cc17649869be
0fbd1fbb-2277-4636-912b-4de4c7eb9990
adc465fb-7bfb-483c-ba72-91ef4da6d63b
c6fd01ba-4a6c-45f9-95d3-d8c15c53aabe
Posted on May 5, 2022

Works every time and rely on it to make the night a smooth night before I even get into bed. The value ion the size of the bottle for the price is also a bonus I cant go pass. The family loves it and those that have moved on into their own homes now are more than happy to get a bottle from mum come little extra mum gift time.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

While the bottle suggests that it is good for sleep, I feel like this diffuser blend of essential oils is good for any time of the day when you want to relax and unwind! I find myself diffusing this oil before bed and after work to get myself into a state of relaxation. I will say that this blend is quite potent so I would recommend that you add about 3/4 drops to a diffuser. All in all, it smells amazing!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Sniffling it from the bottle itself, I had doubts of how this would smell. But once i put it in my diffuser, I was pleasantly surprised. The citrus notes really stand out at first and then you get a bit of the lavender, Ylang Ylang and sandalwood. It's not too overpowering. Helps to relax and fall asleep!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I put a few drops around my bedroom or I mix the blend with my body lotion after showering. Overall, I like Now's essential oil quality that they make with great quality ingredients. also, the price is comparable to higher-end brands but I honestly think that the Now products are better.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Received in just 5 days! Neatly wrapped in paper and bubble wrap 👍 1st time buying essential oil in Iherbs. Hope will. help me sleep thru the night 🙏

7ab81f5f-1fd9-4e11-ab17-87c3cd4f9f4e
57354181-4c68-463c-9c55-fe34be637252
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I loved the combination of essences, and the size is very nice also, bigger than the typical glass of essencial oils. It is helpfull for sleep.

5bf21119-d4d3-4a68-9ca0-7d656680bc46