Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 1/3 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Love the scent of lavender. Use quite a bit especially with my masks these days - dot at the mask bottom to ease breathing and it is soothing too. First time trying this brand and the scent is great. Have been using 100% pure essential oils for years. Took a sniff and it smells like what I am presently using. The size is bigger than I usually buy and worth the price I paid :)

8f00a1e2-990f-4d20-82e2-e088c51703c2
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Lavender scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

63ebd33b-bfd0-4d59-87e1-6946d68e13a9
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Just add 3 drops or more of the Lavender on a piece on a facial tissue and let the potent fragrance calm you down when you are in the air-condition bedroom. I have also ordered & tried the other Essential Oils and my verdict.... Lavender is much more potent than the Orange & Lemon version.

8d37901b-5a71-4ad2-9c60-5db8f8c09875
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I have used essential oils from different vendors. I find the oils from NOW to be very well priced and do a great job. I used this nightly for a good night sleep and have bought some of their other products as well. Works well with my aromatherapy machine and doesn't leave nasty coating. Easy to wipe clean and keep my device in good shape. Smells great!

7c963567-2d16-485c-b63d-0923132d7f15
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The scent is wonderful, you use it however you want. The quality is unparalleled, the size is ideal (30 or 60mls) when compared to other brands. The composition (natural) is the purest on the market, reminiscent of fresh lavender. It makes us feel as if we are walking on clouds due to the lightness that now foods lavender gives us. The benefit is felt immediately, it brings relaxation and peace. The purity of this oil is impressive, it's like walking in a field of lavender. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

46f29e8d-300d-4c50-80d9-151abd5e7cc4
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I loooooved this essential oil I use it with a little on the incense in this way this size will be enough for long time The scent make you feel comfortable Perfect natural quality can’t feel allergies. perfect package it comes as in the picture and doesn’t broken Like ♥️ if it helps

c928edf3-d731-49a0-8923-762aaca91a9f
d057581f-d66a-4a3d-bd0c-8cb2d5e99821
Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality natural essential oil with nice scent. I use it daily for own benefit. I add a few drops and add it together with some cream and apply for my kids as well for soothing of mosquito bites. Overall I feel it’s value for money . Suitable for any age. Good glass bottle packaging too.

c03532d9-ffe8-478a-948a-fa1b1c531221
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I fell in love with this essential oil, it’s has heart natural scent, the smell of lavender overwhelms the top of the carton. It is good and useful for making a body scrub. In addition to adding drops of it to the washing machine to perfume clothes, its price is cheap compared to its many effects and uses, I highly recommend it, good size and good package, it’s benefit my skin

0f0b3544-9fcd-4f48-9d44-be934213a52c
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent of this lavender is absolutely mesmerizing! The size of the bottle is perfect for an essential oil. The use helps with my migraines and for imagery to feel better. Very soothing to relax with and all natural! Lovely packaging and lasts with age- wont go bad quick at all!

b5175ef0-1099-4827-9f17-fb95ce66f9fd
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I stay home a lot since the pandemic broke out and it's definitely worth investing natural products like essential oils to keep your mood up during this plight. Lavender oil is one of those oils which goes well with other oils for different effects. The scent is nice and authentic. I am using it almost everyday during daytime and before bed. I will get an even larger one after this one.

093fbd74-369a-4402-b888-50c0f8191e73