Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 26, 2022

For stuffy nose, I like adding a few drops to a bowl of hot water and breathe in the steam. My country is hot and humid all year round which makes my scalp oily and itchy with dandruff. Twice a week, I will mix 2 drops of eucalyptus with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Apply on my scalp, wait 30 mins and rinse. If your hair is thin and the oil is weighing down your hair, you may shampoo and rinse

7fdf1078-ec5b-4f00-a4cf-6d04449f0f61
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Whenever nose allergies in spring, I put this eucalyptus essential oil in my diffuser to relieve my allergies. It's one of the oils that I always have with me because it's effective. The scent is also great for my concentration when I am working. It can be use for multiple purposes.

a71f760e-c6b2-474d-a4c7-c82bcab483b9
c6618eeb-8c6f-482d-b84d-6a1e1b09c77a
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Am a big fan of NOW product. Their essential oil is also of good grade and is very reasonable price. Help me with my stuff nose and sinus. A 30ml can last me a long time. f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

b6c469e2-295e-498b-87b5-da540d309e14
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Very good quality product. I had COVID -19 in September and I don’t feel a lot of smells. In the beginning, when I just bought this oil, I didn't smell it. Now I’m re-teaching my nose to spread smells and different aromas. Now I can smell this oil. It was also well packed on top with additional film.

6c03cdc3-7ffd-459f-9276-27910e5b1c49
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Eucalyptus scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

881fbb5d-4e04-48aa-89a7-b802b44b087f
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great multipurpose essential oil! Very concentrated so all you need is a few drops. 30 ml bottle lasts very long time. I use it as a house aromatherapy. Don’t apply on face or body, it’s way too strong for that. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍🏻 button. Thank you!

b6858c5e-a744-4acb-8287-1d8fec7fa94e
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Refreshing! I mixed a drop with one drop of balsam fir oil in hot water as a steam for respiratory care! I also tried to add a few drops in shower and when the hot water hit the floor, the oil steam up and create the perfect spa experience even at home!

af068a06-8f06-464e-9d5e-79d38d4b7a3c
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This is unbelievably a great deal, size and quality. I also like Basil oil which also comes in a big 30ml bottle. Basil is a morning bedroom refresher with a bit of grapefruit oil. Eucalyptus is great at night when my nose/throat feels I might be coming down to cold. As always, iHerb packaging is great. I have ordered essential oil bottles from other online stores and two other companies had leakage issues. Never with iHerb as well as bottled cosmetics. Ships out fast too.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Perfect for stuffy noses and migraine relief. I mix it with Lavender and Peppermint to apply on my cooling mask, on my temples and behind my ears, and I add a few drops to epsom salt for extra muscle tension relief. Lasts for a long time and the smell is really intense. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I have been doing a eucalyptus steam at least once a week since Covid has engulfed us! I have used eucalyptus steams for over 25 yrs now, they are extremely effective in relieving respiratory ailments w immediate results. I’ve also recently learned of the importance of essential oils in improving function of the hypothalamus and believe inhaling eucalyptus is giving it a boost!