TZ

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I usually buy EmergenC but this is the same thing more or less and a good bit cheaper. I like that it comes in little tubes of powder. Easy to take on the go and get those vitamins and electrolytes in.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These help with my chronic sinus congestion! I take one every day! Seems to work good. I take one every day. I prefer the time released so I'm not dumping the Vit.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great and tasty way to get an extra boost of vitamin C. Sometimes I mix it with ginger and lemon for a super powerful immunity concoction.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

it is very soothing when having a sore throat. good taste, very refreshing in the mouth. it has a light yellow color.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Couldn't find the pills anywhere. These will be perfect to recuperate after fasting

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Excellent product. Easy to take and contains far more than Vitamin C. I love Effer-C.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

easy to use individual packets. taste is pretty good. value for money

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Fast delivery, Nice packaging, This is my first time buy the product hope is useful

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It's my first time buying an effervescent tablet, but just looking at the packaging, it's sour. I really like the packaging design.