TZ

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is my go to vitamin C product. The whole family loves the taste. I swear that if I start taking it as soon as I feel a sore throat or feeling under the weather - it helps me to nip it in the butt! I learned that if you take increased amount (I personally take about 5 tablets a couple of times) the first day I feel not well, I do not get sick any further.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product is good for kids who do not like to swallow pills or for people who can not swallow . Like people with medical problems. They can chew them and still get a quality product. And great ingredient and a good taste. That is what my grandson likes the best. He loves to take them and that makes me happy.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is a 'Great' product! We all need Vitamin 'C' every day. There is much more to consider. The Vitamin 'C' you take now ... if you chew rather than swallow, it will always be easier for your body to assimilate . Did you know that it is the average level of Vitamin 'C' over 24 hours is the most important factor concerning the amount. Tell me, what works better: a 1000 mg pill once a day or 2 chewable 500 mg every 12 hours. That is why this very tasty chew is your best choice ... and mine too !!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Good quality well formed tablets with nice juicy orange flavor. 500mg size used 2 or 3 times per day great for immunity. Good ingredients with good effect. these tablets are a bit hard to chew but work best as candy slowly sucked in the mouth. I like this flavor better than the berry version (which is rather mild). Good price at iHerb.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I always had a problem taking Vitamin C, even the supposedly buffered ones. I was hesitant to try these, but a nasty head cold made me search for some Vit C. The NOW brand seems fairly reputable. No tummy troubles! Kind of a hard lozenge, but dissolves in the mouth eventually. I am just thrilled I can get some extra C without a hole being burned in my stomach! I like the taste, although others have said they do not.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Since your body doesn't make vitamin C, you need to provide it with an adequate intake each day. In addition, vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning any excess is flushed from your body each day via urine. However, you should never take a vitamin C supplement without first consulting your doctor to confirm you're getting the right dose

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

These taste great and are easy to chew! Much better than swallowable vitamins. I can't say I've noticed a huge difference in my health while taking these, but whenever I feel run down, I turn to vitamin C. This is a great brand and I really like these chewables.

Covid cases in Indonesia are getting higher and need vitamins for my all family. trying to give extra vitamin C from now foods hope my family like it

c22eba12-ab0a-4f79-b832-c13e004aa030
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I received the package a few weeks ago. The item I ordered is complete and correct. the process is quite easy and not difficult and the delivery is also quite fast because it is sent from the US. for the product problem I just tried.

1e7dabe8-84b9-437b-be8b-0d2424c3fce5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like having chewable c it makes a good snack and they taste good. They are not to acidity and not to sweet. The packaging is good. I like the lids that pop up. It’s easy to dispense. The ingredients seem to be good and I like the mg it has.