Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Brain Elevate, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I started to feel a difference after around 3 - 4 weeks. I was taking an intensive programming BootCamp and my usual scatterbrain ways was not gonna fly anymore. I noticed I now think clearer and sharper after. How gingko baloboa is said to work is it thins the blood so it travels faster to the brain, giving it more oxygen. One thing I will say is I tried to research was the RoseOx ingredient was on google, didn't lead me to any helpful information. But overall, I'm very satisfied.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I bought this supplement, along with "Water Out" and "Super Antioxidant" (all 3 from Now Foods) for my 17 year-old son who recently had a concussion. He has been taking "Brain Elevate" in the morning for a few weeks - and is still taking it, even if he is feeling much better now, because this supplement contains ginkgo Biloba as well as many other herbs benefiting brain health! I have no doubt this has been a right choice for my son.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I don't use it daily, but when some major project is getting to the finish line and I need some extra boost of positive energy and influence the brain's "fatigue threshold" liability- it works. Well, it doesn't mean that it works instantly. You have to drink it for more than a week in advance. At least that is how it works for me. No side effects, but I would not suggest to take it close to the bed time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I just started using this product. My initial thought is that the quality and the size are good. I use it along with true focus because they have different ingredients and work well together. I like the size of the capsule because i could swallow it easily and has no after taste.

Posted on May 25, 2022

is Great and amazing quality and excellent dosag same size as mentioned the taste is ok hop to see the benefit we be ok as well

81a3fafc-ea65-4299-994a-370ec56d51d7
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

1 years ago (now i am 40), i felt that i could not concentrate with work like when i was younger and got migrain attack more frequently. I read review ans decide to try Brain Elevate from NowFoods. After taking for 2 weeks, i noticed that my concentration on work was improved and migraine attack was also reduced. I LOVE it! It has significantly also improved my sleep quality, thus making me more energetic the next day. The capsule size is small.and easy to swallow. Really love it.♥️♥️

2f50e4fa-a831-4f0c-add6-c9b4f748778b
4cc4cdde-c27b-41e4-bb6c-d8236440be95
492b723c-986f-4e9d-9b2f-875d9408b641
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Love the clarity I feel when taking this. When taking it for a while you take it for granted but once off and you start again, wow! Mental clarity at its finest here, clear and precise thoughts.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Definitely improved my cognition, memories were easier to access, dreams somehow were more vivid, And i got rid of brain fog, am buying it again

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It works for my memory problems that I had from after covid. I recommend for people who suddenly forgets things and having brain foggy problems. Good quality.

Posted on May 20, 2022

An easy and practice way to achieve the necessary quantity of antioxidants per day. I felt my thoughts fluenter and quicker. I dont remember feeling the brain fogs that I used to have since I started to take. I strongly recommend !