TZ

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is the best Berberine supplement for me. Aside from its good quality, the fact that it comes in softgel form which makes it easier to swallow, it doesn't give off that butter taste that most Berberine capsules have. It has MCT as one of its ingredients. This also normalizes my blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

I've been undertaking a lower carb & intermittent fasting journey and wanted some tools in my arsenal. I purchased the berberine supplement due to its ability to lower blood sugar and it works. I use a glucose monitor to test my fasting and after eating glucose. I've noticed an improvement in my glucose numbers when taking this 20-30 minutes before meals. It's great quality at a great price for the benefit you receive.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I had to be on a dose of daily Prednisone for 3 months and unexpectedly had my A1c rise to prediabetic range. My doctor suggested I take berberine for a month and retest. I like the NOW brand and was glad to find they have a clean berberine. This supplement helped my body regulate itself quickly. My A1c is back down in the healthy range.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love using this Now Berberine. Believe it assists me with a healthy immune system, detoxification, along with other things. This must be a popular item to purchase as I always have to have on 'notify me when available', as out of stock each time I want to buy. Also using as part of my cancer recovery vitamins.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

We are trying to keep our glucose levels in check and we have been using this for over two years now. After a few months initially, my husband and I got our lab work done and we had reduced our blood sugar levels with only minor changes in our diets. We have maintained our lower levels, so we will continue to use this.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Berberine is one of the best naturally occurring compounds that improve insulin sensitivity and lower insulin resistance. This is a major benefit for the current crisis of metabolic disorders, type II diabetes, etc. It is a great supplement to an improved diet, that raises no concerns like the chemical drugs that are on the market, targeting the same health issues.

Oceans
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Let me start off with I’m 100% regular customer. I was not paid or given anything for free to post this review! After trying several supplements and herb to control my pre-diabetics and reading tons of research and doing glucose tests and recording it daily, BerBerine seems the only natural thing that actually worked. My numbers went down few days after start taking it. The day that I skip it does go up. Doing further research when I saw an improvement with BerBerine I did read on several medical sites that research show that it has similar effect on blood glucose as metformin. I couldn’t take metformin as it bothered me so much but BerBerine I was able to tolerate and saw results. Ofcourse I’m not a doctor I’m just sharing my personal experience. Geeat composition , a lot of benefits

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

My father is a tyoe 2 diabetic. Our naturopath receommned he take this product, two in the am. and two in the pm. He has been off all of his meds since enf of October. The naturopath was impressed. THis really regukates his blood sugar levels as well as making dietray changes. highy recommend. He will be taking for many years to come.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've been taking this supplement for more than 3 months before creating this review. While my blood glucose level is not high, I can see my blood glucose level went up from the range of 5.4-5.8 mmol/L to 6.0-6.1 mmol/L after stopping taking the supplement for 2 weeks consecutively. Once I resume taking the supplement, blood glucose level dropped back to around 5.7 mmol/L within 2 weeks. In short, this supplement works for me to reduce and control blood glucose level. I've done blood test once in the last 3 months and don't see any detrimental effect of this supplement on my health statistics.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Perfect blend. I didn't know MCT complemented Berberine until I received it! So I learned! I take Berberine in lieu of Metformin as a glycophage (Natural). Seems to be as effective without the side effects of Metformin (which are not bad) like depleting B12 and lethargy when doing HIIT (High Intentity Interval Training).