TZ

Posted on May 14, 2022
Now is great!

We love using alfalfa as a staple for basic, foundational health. Sometimes we use the powder, but this pill version is preferred by those who don't want to make "green drinks." I feel like I can alway rely on NOW for quality, and I have not been disappointed. (We find in particular that alfalfa supports the pituitary and glandular system, and also makes a big difference in keeping spring allergies at bay.)

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Alfalfa is such a great product to have on hand for anyone with a sensitive gut. If I eat something that upsets my tummy, I take this and it helps to relieve the upset straight away. I also take it when I’ve eaten a treat food such as sugar to minimise the negative effects I feel from that.

I began taking alfalfa in 1974 when I suffered extreme pain from some problems in my back. I started using Shaklee Alfalfa then and used it for many years. I moved to Thailand in 1985 and cannot get the Shaklee product here. I have been buying from IHerb the last 8 years. The NOW Alfalfa is excellent. Every bit as good as Shaklee, but at a better price, even with the cost of postage to Thailand. Alfalfa is a unique grass in that it sends root deep into the Earth and acquires a multitude of minerals not normally available. I consider it one of the true super foods, and I take at least ten tablets daily. When my back was bad I was taking as many as 100 tablets daily, and 13 years ago when I battled cancer I again took it in large quantities. I do not believe there is any overdosing possible!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This is a great supplement and I’ve taken alfalfa on and off over the years whenever I was going through a stressful time and maybe my appetite and digestion wasn’t great, some blood sugar imbalances, with cravings and bloating. It seems to even me out and it always helps.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

I bought this according to the instructions of a bioresonance therapist to support parasitic control of my body with Berberine and Cloves. I keep taking this Alfalfa because I noticed how nutritious this is. Contains minerals, e.g. iron. I went to the Ferrite measurement, which revealed that my warehouse iron is a bit low. That is why I now consider adding iron to my diet in many ways. 💛

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a great size that can last a longer time. Have to be quick to order it as it goes out of stock all the time. Alfalfa is like an alkalizer for the body. As well as being good for the liver, it can stop cancer feeding on sugar if you focus on keeping alkalised. if you have gall and liver problems, this is a must to take. One thing I need to add is the tablets are hard for me to swallow. Not sure what it is about powdered tablets, I can choke on them. The capsules of another brand are bigger and i can swallow 2 - 3 of those, yet have trouble with tablets. weird