Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Prenatal DHA, 250 mg, 60 Soft Gels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I have been searching high and low for trusted Vegan DHA Prenatal tablets and I am very happy to have found this product. I have been eating them since the end of my 1st trimester and I am so glad that the gels were small and they could be swallowed super easily. (This is a super plus point for ladies who have difficulty with swallowing pills!) Plus, those were soft gels and it makes it more safe psychologically knowing that I won't really choke on them. I take 2 gels daily based on the instructions of the bottles. There is not much after taste (such as the fish taste which you would experience with real fish oil tablets) and the dosages and sizes are just fine. Ingredients are promising too, and on first look at the bottle and its package, I am convinced that this is a good product. I strongly encourage Mummies to try this if you are looking for an alternative DHA product for your growing baby! :) During their 25% supplement sale, I even stocked up a few more bottles to last me throughout my pregnancy ;)

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have bought many products from this brand , Nordic due to high quality. Its ingredient pass purity test. The size and dosage fit for me. Moreover, now i am preagnant, DHA will benefit my brain's baby. Its taste is ok. Easy to take as Nordic style. It is suitable for vegan because it made plant based.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was looking for a vegan DHA supplements that are specifically prenatal as some may not be suitable for use during pregnancy, and I wanted it to be from a reputable company and this is the best match I found. The soft gels have absolutely no smell and are not too big and are easy to swallow. Also, each soft gel has 250mg of DHA so one can easily choose to take one or two depending on whether the other supplements they are taking contain some amount of DHA or not.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I take this daily with a prenatal. Great for vegans since it’s only ingredient source for Omegas is from Algae. Dosage is good for pregnancy. It doesn’t taste like much when you first take it, but you will still have fishy burps with it. The benefit of the supplement out weighs the fishy burps.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

It’s good to be able to buy this from iHerb as this is hard to get in my country. The capsule is small and very easy to swallow, no funny smell as well. This plant-based DHA is a great alternatives especially for the last month of pregnancy before delivery!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love how this is a plant based alternative to fish oil. I find the Nordic Naturals brand to always have high quality products that I can trust. These are easy to take due to their small size.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

for people who can't swallow big pills like me. this is a great size! I'm able to swallow. hopefully I will be able to benefit from this.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

my 2nd purchase, good quality. its ingredient benefit to Vegan people. Price is reasonable, dosage and size per capsule suitable for everyone. less taste can eat easily

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Easy to take in and this one does not have strange taste. Both my wife and I love it very much. We just purchased additional three (3) bottles and will return again. In additional, we feel the quality is better than what we expected.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I keep buying it during 8 months of pregnancy and very happy with it. Very neutral taste. Doesn’t produce any negative or uncomfortable feeling for the stomach.