Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Nordic Flora Kids, Probiotic Pixies, Rad Berry, 3 Billion CFU, 30 Packets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 6, 2022

the use of it is very convenient. taste is sweet and delicious. size is good enough. package is small and convenient. the improvement is great in her daily expectation. the benefit is great for her age. ingredients wise seems decent. overall, the quality is good too. serving size is decent too.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I've been looking for these at every store I could go to and they have not had them in stock. I was so happy to stumble upon these. I love the flavor and the digestive support.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Expensive but a nice alternative to taking pills. Somehow no matter the room temperature every time I take these they feel cold on the tongue. Really unique sensation.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These are our favorite. Not just for kids either. These are a great all around family probiotic

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

So easy to mix with food and makes my usually constipated son poop more regularly

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great price point, it’s fun for the kids. Flavour is ok according to them.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is very handy to bring around and tastes great too. So far, we have no problem consuming it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

easy to give to the kids and they love the taste so much!

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Great choice. My boy love it and it works well. He always had problem to do poo poo and it scared him. This Pixies is really like magic dust🙏🏻👍

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

My kid loves to take this. It must be helpful for her health.