TZ

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Excellent! Great🥰

I love this product and i will buy again..i love the smell and scent andbit takes care your face..the quality is good and the size will last until my next package will arrive.i can add on my personal routine..the composition is good and my face benefit and feel good..ibwill use frequently .

d4a28a0d-6377-4183-b80b-e3eea2682c78
debikay
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have a difficult time finding sunscreen for my face. I'm relatively sensitive to breakouts, and can't stand the feeling that my face is being sealed in, which I get from a lot of sunscreens. I just got this one the other day, and I love it already. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and I don't feel an imminent breakout from the product. If a matte look is important to you, this might not be the product for you- I notice a slight sheen. I notice only a very light scent, that doesn't bother me. I'm usually pretty sensitive to smells. The lotion itself is an light orangey color (it's more orange than my picture looks)- it rubs in clear onto my white skin, but I don't know how it might come out on darker skin. Basically- this one is a winner for me! (35F, Mediterranean climate)

b8c28dce-8292-4868-a555-95d647326084
Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the non greasy feel to this sunscreen and it's lightweight too so it doesn't feel like you are wearing it. The tube it comes in is a good size. I like the fact that it's a very high spf and broad spectrum. I am mix race and the lotion blends into my skin well without leaving a white cast.

a70b8097-bcf5-4162-bf0a-75bd7f066301
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Easy to use with light smell/scent. Good for outdoors with a surprisingly generous size/amount for me. I use it only when I am outside for extended periods of time and so I’m not so sure how the lotion affects the skin if used on the routine basis. Anyway it helps that the feel is not oily or weird but light on the skin.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This sunscreen is really effective. Coming from a trusted brand, this product is great. It is not only protect your skin from sun exposure but also it softens and moisturize your skin at the same time. It is well packaged. Absolutely this has a very good quality. It really helps your skin from sun damage.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Come into 1 piece to my place. It is my first buying form i herb! The lotion has a very soft fragrance (maybe a bit of flower scent), great absorption and not greasy at all Texture is very light. And i love the color of the substance...nice formula! Will try on the face next morning.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Its smell is good. I really love the scent. The composition is save for sensitive and dry skin. It moisturizes the skin and doesn’t leave greasy feel. I personally love to use it in my routines because it protects my skin very well. Besides the package makes it easy to use and to bring.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Scent is great & smell is perfect. It is used for skin care and the quality is great. The size is 88ml & the package was nice. Benefits is there