TZ

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this powder. So I recently had to change my diet due to health reason. I did some research and I seen that Açaí powder is very good for the immune system. It does have a strong berry taste, however, I blend it up with strawberry and banana and make a really good smoothie. This powder is easy to mix. I don’t feel weird or anything like that after I drink it. For it to be organic, it’s a reasonable price. I also like the packaging it’s finger friendly. I would definitely recommend. I would buy it again. 🙌🏾

90e33543-730d-4cb1-87df-f66d3b8e022b
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I’ve using it for years, it is a must have item in my daily morning drink. Sometimes when I feel unwell, I just have a teaspoon of it. I normally keep a few packs of it at home to avoid running out of stock. It provides me energy and keep our immune system strong. The money is well spent!

0e794168-281b-499f-ac40-5b2cf05e882b
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I put this in my smoothie with half a cup of strawberries, half a cup blue berries, half banana, 1 cup of oat milk and half cup of yogurt. For sure, all the toxins in your stomach will be wiped out the next morning and you will have a glowing skin.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is an excellent Acai Powder. The consistency and texture are perfect. It has a very fresh, rich and high quality taste. Mixes very well with oatmeal, cereal or smoothie. Pure ingredients...only Acai. So easy to use. Acai is a superfood and one that I have included in my diet for years. It is packed with antioxidants. I will continue to reorder this item.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good quality organic acai powder. The quality deteriorates quite fast. Not sure if storing it in the fridge will help. I use it in my healthy acai bowl recipes. Size is just right but need to use it up very quickly. Package received without any damage. I like it because this contains organic ingredient. Long expiry date.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and many benefits for the whole body. One of the best antioxidants, with a very high ORAC scale, useful for health, for diet, with anti-aging effect, superfood. With very good quality and great taste. For better results, dissolve it with a little yogurt or kefir and take on an empty stomach. I must drink a lot of water. The packaging suits me completely, easy to store, if desired the contents can be transferred to a glass jar with a screw, the doses suit me too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This product is so yummy I tried this product three times now and the last time I added some frozen berries to the recipe in the mixer and it was a healthy meal and delicious

6f6a77e6-7521-4ba0-80df-082e594d1287
45e2bb77-9bf6-413f-81fc-68c9977c4aaf
2ea809ee-d187-45ef-b297-b60e21e72c6d
3b89ef77-5b76-4617-a054-c94d422bd815
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

The acai powder is deep dark purple. The darker the purple, the more the acai berries. Blend the acai and eat with yogurt, blueberries and chia seed.

7a10fee0-c5f6-4748-a176-7d0943f0e92c
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the packaging is perfect the quality of the powder not too dry not to wet it is jut perfect i should worn you it is better to plan for many recipe for the acai powder to me i just blend it with milk and some almond better and it did not taste good, i should mention the recipe from me not from anyone else the next recipe-was oats with milk and microwaved them and after that i added some powder acai a top of it and blend it with Almond Butter Blend, Chocolate it has some improvement since you will taste the whole oatmeal so the taste depends mainly on the recipe i want to use more of acai powder since it has many benefits for the skin

It’s a pretty package and sealed very well. Acai is a great superfood with abundant antioxidants! It’s great for health! I normally mix it with yogurt or soy milk, add some other powder and chai seeds. It makes the best smoothie. I have tried other products too but this one has good quality, clean ingredients, delicious and taste. Recommend!