TZ

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

These wipes are great quality! The size of the packaging is perfect to leave in the bathroom. They are indeed flushable, never clogs up the toilet and are easy to use. It has a nice, light scent. All the ingredients are organic and doesn't irritate the skin at all.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

these are the best wipes i have used for 1 big reason.... purity.... they have the cleanest... safest.... most natural ingredients... they also are sturdy..... yet breakdown well for sewage system.... the only negative is that they are often hard to get out of the package..... a bunch come out in a clump so you have to push a bunch back in through the very small opening.... but i am still choosing them for the mild ingredients because i am super sensitive & also have a lot of allergies so i am thankful for these‼️

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I always keep wet napkins at home and this are super, they are FLUSHABLE!:) I rarely can find flushable wipes here on iHerb and because of it need to find them on other websites. However, when this are win stock here and I have to order more, I always put them in my orders! Size is good for any purposes and enough aqua, they don’t dry fast or seem to be dry while use on skin. Recommend to buy them instead of ordinary wipes which is dangerous to though in toilet due ecological harm.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It has a nice soft scent. The wipes are a little bit thin but they work quite well. I think that the closure of the packing could be improved. I’ll buy it again.

ccaadb4f-f3b6-452d-b9d1-0feaa41183bc
Posted on May 23, 2022

Not sure why some people have complained about the small sized hole from which to pull the wipes through. Every other brand that I have used has been the same. That is to keep the wipes as wet and fresh as possible with continued opening. It's easy to take just one out. Just be a bit thoughtful in how you do it. Not difficult at all. Seem good quality. I like the ingredients. Don't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. Would recommend the product. Just be sure to pull the first wipe out carefully then you won't have any issues.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Love these wipes! I don't flush them since you're not supposed to flush any wipes 'flushable' or not, so I don't know how they do with that. But they are gentle, feel nice against sensitive skin, and get the job done! Would 100% purchase again. Plus they are the perfect size for the price and the package is cute with the whales so I don't mind having them sat on the back of my toilet.

Well if you use regular (environment unfriendly) wipes these Naty eco ones are much less comfortable to use. The are not smooth, they rip sometimes, the scent is meh. But I still prefer to use less pleasant ones that are eco friendly and decompose easily than the regular ones. please click like for my review⚘

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Work well and the toilet doesn't seem mad when I flush them. Nice quality - thick and don't have a noticeable smell. Good size package and quantity. I gave it only 4 stars because it is really hard to only pull one out of the package at a time, at least in the beginning. This is quite frustrating when trying to wipe your toddler's bum.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good wipes. I like the size of them (not too big) and the fact that they are biodegradable. They are a bit delicate, though I haven’t had any issue with them falling apart. It might just be me but they don’t come out of the packaging very easily the way they are folded inside, though ultimately this is a small issue overall.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

These are good quality wipes, the size is adequate, and they are thick enough. I like that they are gentle to use, with minimum ingredients. The package has a peel-back dispenser opening, avoiding a plastic one, so that's better for the environment. I hope the opening continues to close properly. I like the smell of them ok, which is not a strong scent.