Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Hema-Plex, Mixed Berry, 60 Chewables - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 28, 2022

this vitamin has helped me in a lot of ways. I have noticed an improvement in my mood and general well-being, as well as my physical health. The best part is that it�s very easy to take and definitely more affordable than most vitamins. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some help with their health, immunity, or as an

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have never used a vitamin before and decided to give this one a try. I just finished my first bottle and I can see the effect quite clearly. I'm eating healthier, sleeping better, have more energy...the list goes on. A must-try for anyone looking to improve their quality of life!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like this vitamin. I have been using it for about six months and I have noticed a huge difference in my health and well-being. It increases energy, aids in weight loss, boosts immunity, helps with mood and improves quality of life. Really great all round supplement if you are looking for something to improve your life!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of months now and I can feel the difference in my mood, well-being and strength. I am more alert and productive at work and less stressed out. This vitamin has also helped me get better sleep - I know it's not advertised as a sleep aide but that is exactly what it does.

1940

I've been taking this vitamin for about two months now and I am really happy with the results. I'm feeling a lot better and have a lot more energy. It's even helped with my mood, which is always good! If you're looking to improve your health in any way, then this vitamin is perfect for you.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is an excellent supplement. I have been taking it for a while now and I can definitely tell that it has made a difference not just in my mood, but also in other aspects of my life. The improvements have been gradual and therefore hard to notice, but they are there nonetheless.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and I love how it helped me improve my mood. I'm not sure how, but it made the world seem brighter to me and just made me more positive in general. It also helped my immune system! There's been a lot of sickness going around lately, but my family hasn't had any trouble thanks to this

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
1951

I've been on and off taking this vitamin for a few years now. There's no going back. Feeling the positive effects within days, sometimes even hours, has made me a true believer. I have more energy and am happier than ever before. This vitamin is a must-have!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I started taking HEMA-PLEX on January 19 when I received my package. And took 2 months. The package contains 30 tablets. I ordered 2 packs. Packed pills so that you try to get it. There is foil paper on the back, I pierced it with a knife to get a pill, it’s unrealistic to cut it with my nails (although maybe this gel polish interfered?). The tablet is large, about 2 cm long. Unfortunately I didn't measure the exact size. Here is a comparison with my other "vitamins" It can be chewed or swallowed. She is smooth and heavy. Even if you have problems swallowing iHerb capsules, then there will be no problems. It is somehow centered and swallowed by itself. But if it's scary, then chew. With a strong iron deficiency, it will most likely even seem tasty)). Slightly stings the tongue.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

One of the most gentle forms of iron i have used thus far. This chewable form is a first but i have bought the gel and tablet forms of this same brand and i love the effect. I was diagnosed with anemia with a ferritin level of 11 so am hoping this will effectively raise my levels. In 3 months of using this brand, i have raised my levels to 39. I will keep going until i get to 100. I highly recommend this especially to people with sensitive stomachs. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so