Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Hema-Plex, 60 Fast-Acting Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This was recommended by my OB/Gyn; I have endometriosis and I lose quite a lot of blood during every period. That's why my ferritin level was very low, and I couldn't make it get higher taking other medications. My doctor recommended this product, and now I have been using it for 2-3 months, and my ferritin level is getting higher. I believe this is a high-quality product for people who have ferritin or iron deficiency . I don't like it that there is no silica gel in the package though. The softgels are a little bit sticky.

5b6fb732-bff1-45d8-8f81-30b7ec1c6f2d
e02ff3af-665b-4a55-b127-4ad17f7730d2
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A nutritionist I follow has told me to take iron supplement while every menstruation. I have read amazing reviews on this product. I only take these on my periods and this should last me for a year. Except iron it contains bunch of other minerals and vitamins. It is a great deal for this price point. It also has a safety cap for children protection.

9925b9a2-f2a9-4bdb-82b8-8c8a2d20bf0a
6d345b10-215d-47d3-ad72-82872d4c6c30
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

86879d5b-8ca1-46d7-bd69-ea8ddda0214b
2025

I wanted to try a new supplement that would help me get better sleep and boost my immunity, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it. This vitamin has really helped me, giving me more energy and improving my mood. It's worth it for the price

2045

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and there have been noticeable improvements in my mood, endurance, and well-being. I feel like I'm functioning on a higher level of energy and that my overall health is improving. It's easy to take as well, which is always a plus!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months now and the results are outstanding. I've seen a significant boost in my mood and quality of life, as well as heightened immune function. This supplement is highly recommended, especially if you're looking for some serious improvements in health.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am very impressed with this vitamin. After a week of taking it, I noticed a huge difference in my energy levels and overall health. It's not just a vitamin either because the effects are so much more than that. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from these things!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a few months and have noticed some major changes in my health, mood, and energy levels. My immunity has significantly improved and I feel like I am more in tune with my body than ever before. This is the first supplement that has seemed to work like it says, giving me noticeable differences within a short period of time.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

As a professional, I'm constantly looking for new ways to improve my quality of life. It's been a while since I've felt so good and healthy in my life. And the most amazing thing is that this vitamin has helped me achieve that without any diet or exercise changes. It's really something else.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is an amazing vitamin. I have been taking it for a week now and it has already changed my health, mood, and quality of life. I feel like a different person than I was before. The effects were so noticeable that my doctor asked me what happened! Thank you for this supplement!