Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Hema-Plex, 30 Slow-Release Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I was in bed for almost two years and could not figure out why my energy was so low. I thought I had chronic fatigue syndrome or that there was something going on mentally...but after many blood panels trying to figure it out I found out my iron levels were low. my doctor recommended this exact brand. Because it contains iron I’ll take it at night so it does not conflict with any other medications I might take during the day. They weren't quite to the point of Anemia but low enough that I felt exhausted for two years. I started taking Hema-Plex and my overall health improved dramatically and drastically. I have tons of energy and I fell fabulous. There have been zero side effects aside from very bright colored and vitamin smelling urine which is common when taking supplements. These might make your blood pressure spike due to the amount of B vitamins in the product.I am now only taking one a week because my iron levels are back to normal. If you are feeling lousy and need a boost naturally these are for you!

fd0b7845-96b2-49e1-8d62-8ee04234f91c
Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I started taking this product when i had my ferritin levels at 4. In three months i was able to raise it to 30. in 6 months it was at 115. Taking 1 tablet a day with food, it also helps with containing great levels of B12, does not irritate your stomach. To easily get the tablets out of the blister, try folding it in half and then peel the sticker part. Once it's removed, the tablets are easy to pop out

2aca2766-5e0c-4063-9d4d-f1111c5d6aaf
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

In order to make the right choice, I analyzed a lot of info before buying. This product occupies the first place in category Iron here at iHerb & it speaks for itself. Combination of great quality & affordable price is the reason why Hema-plex has won loyalty of so many customers. My doctor prescribed me iron on the base of my medical tests due to anemia. These tablets were effective in my case. As any medicine it can have side effects so consult your doctor obligatorily before taking!!!

e31cec0b-18cd-4b15-9d42-beaa72aafbda
ad7e003c-37a7-4894-98d0-fa5db007e99d
d7ac6037-0ca0-4525-9d32-39d5d893a78c
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Each tab has a label with lot number and expiry date, so I need not keep the outer box. The label can be easily peeled off and beneath is normal aluminum foil. There are also dotted lines around each tab so you don’t need a scissor to cut it small. The tab is quite big in size with no strange smell to me.

4cd4b741-41bb-4145-be85-d0c3cea6aad1
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've felt a lot stronger and more energetic since I started taking this vitamin. It's been so hard to find a supplement that works, but this one has. I don't even have to really change anything else about my life, just take it and I'm good to go.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I was having problems with my eyesight and went to the doctor. The doctor recommended taking this vitamin because of its properties on improving health, immunity, quality of life, mood and well-being. I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and can notice a considerable improvement in my head and eye. This is an excellent supplement!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I am seeing amazing results! It has increased my energy levels, improved my mood, given me a burst of strength and well-being. I would highly recommend this vitamin to anyone looking to make a change in their health and quality of life.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for a few months now and I'm so glad I did. It's easy to take, and has improved my general health, well-being, mood and general quality of life. Plus, the benefits are powerful - I can feel it in my muscles. Great vitamins!

1946

I've been taking this vitamin for a month now and I definitely feel the difference. After taking it for a few weeks, I noticed an increase in my energy. I also noticed an improvement in my mood as well as increased performance at work and in my personal life.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a little over a month now. I have noticed an improvement in my mood and well-being, my immunity is better, and I feel more energetic overall. In fact, I've lost a few pounds since taking the supplement as well. The only thing that has not been so great is the taste - it's not bad but it's