TZ

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1952

Love this brand, very high quality and a great addition to my diet and anti fungal supplement routine. It is quite potent in terms of benefit and the improvements are rapid. Thankfully there is no after taste and the only ingredient is oregano oil so its composition is very reliable. Fungal issues are no longer a concern and will only improve with age

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I think that this is decent product - with a high proportion of carvacrol and oregano oil per serving. It comes in transparent capsules, which I would prefer to be soft gels, but at this price one can't complain. I suggest this product as a part of maintenance of healthy urinary tract.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have used oil of oregano for years, at the first sign of coming down with something I take a couple of capsules and within no time it’s gone, I always ensure I have a good supply in my cupboard as it is beneficial for so many things, great for cold sores, sore throat, sniffles, the secret is take it as soon as you feel something coming on, even if your not sure take it, I ate some sushi one day and felt sick straight after eating took 2 capsules and within 10 minutes the sick feeling went away. I have purchased other brands that worked well but I find this brand actually has a much higher dose of carvacrol in each serving size, so alway ensure you check the amount of the active ingredient per dose not just how much oregano is in it. I don’t take this all the time just when needed, I take 2 tablets at first sign of being sick and will up that to 2 tablets 3 x daily over a few days, my daughter has had this supplement since she could swallow tablets at about 9 years old, (prior to swallowing tablets I would rub the oil in the arch of her feet) she has had no ill effects from it and at the height of her being sick I have given her 1 tablets 3x a day for up to 3-4 days

1b7d6382-c2ec-4637-b470-42764891e2f7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I use these when I feel a UTI coming on and it knocks it right out! Well this last winter I came down with an awful respiratory infection and nothing was helping until I started taking oregano oil capsules, within a week I was almost 100% better!! I will always keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet.

Was taking this oil as a preventative measure for the past lamblia story I had when I was a teenager. Now struggling with eczema on my hands caused by being toxic ages during my treatments. There were some reviews recommending take by two pills, I tried and for my pancreas it was too much. So continued to take by one and felt good. It also helped me with digestion as soon as it’s an oil. Happy with my experience. Take care!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have purchased this supplement of oregano oil to have on hand primarily for colds and flu . I have also used oregano oil for improvement of chronic candida symptoms by taking for two weeks at a time , then changing to another supplement and then adding the oregano back again later. I have found it best to take this with food as the taste is "spicy" and can be irritating to the stomach.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Took this for a couple of days when we felt sore throat’s coming on & it helped avoid the progression! Even for my kids- wonderful high quality natural remedy!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I also open up the capsule and use the oil to put on my skin ( spot with irritation on my head on my head) softens irritation went away