TZ

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is amazing, I felt the difference after 2 days of consuming it. Could be placebo effect but it helps me with fast thinking and concentration for a straight 8 hours. And with all the good reviews here, I believe this is good stuff. I will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Love this stuff! It makes my mind sharp, removes brain fog, and in general I just feel so much better. I usually take 2 capsules a day and I feel like a spring chicken. I also believe it to be a very powerful antioxidant and great for getting heavy metals out of your system. I have been taking Ginkgo for years and this brand of supplement works just as well as more expensive versions of it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a quality supplement for improving memory and blood flow. It helps me with my peripheral neuropathy which was driving me crazy. I am like Oh Sacred Ginkgo! You're the best!!! I get the benefit of some more energy too. This product also has Gotu Kola which is also great but I only take it for 3 weeks as recommended. I have other product that has Ginkgo Biloba only which I take for 2 months. I buy many products from this brand and they have always delivered good results. If you found this review helpful, please Like it. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

this is the purest quality i do ever had as the dose of this supplement is so great . i like also the effect on the ingredient is relatively absorb and utilize on my health. i like the package and the price is so affordable. i keep on buying on this. i love this product.

Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects. I take this supplement on empty stomach every morning

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

great and it help a lot for me . clean ingredient, no added extra filler and no after taste. the size is exactly long for use and as i keep on using this supplement. superb quality and more amazing benefits.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

First time trying this brand. The capsules are clear and can see the dried herbs inside. Does seem to help a little, but I guess the effects will only be more obvious after awhile.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have ADHD and researched the benefits of thus supplement to help manage my symptoms without psychotropic medications, my homeopathic Doctor also applauded my efforts and taking this supplement. This supplement works!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I ordered Gingko for additional supplement for my son to help him on his focusing. I hope it will. good packaging, good quality and has a good taste.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I have been taking it in the morning for a year already. Menier's disease receded

a030b6af-5e10-424f-a3fe-ef065ecd7529