TZ

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product is easy to take and very good quality . The ingredients are some of the best all in one cap. The size is very easy to swallow and there is no after taste and that I like very very much. I like getting all the good b;s in one product

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Repeat buy. Trustable brand. So far so good. Potency is adequate. Taste is fine as Vitamin B complex usually has a strong smell, this brand is fine. Nervous system become less painful (pain due to operation years ago). Will continue to support if the brand does not anyhow change the ingredient.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I've noticed a great improvement in my energy in the past 2 months aince taking these B vitamins. My thinning hair is growing back thicker and fuller. This appears to be a quality supplement with great ingredients. The size of the capsules are a bit larger but not too large. I take 1 a day and the potency seems very effective. The packaging was easy to open and store. Im very plessed with this product.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I hear that a balanced B can brirg your hair back to dark from white. I take 6 a day and my hair is not salt and pepper having been white. Maybe this did it, maybe not. My guess is yes, it did! I am directed by a biochemical nutritionist. This is a mainstay of my program. I have been taking it for 8 years. I would not be without it,

perfect for my nerve tension, this has been my ultimate energy booster since the day I got and tried this, I'm ecstatic on how it supports my metabolism plus my nervous system. Love the taste too iHerb!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is the right product for the health of my nervous system, it boosts my metabolism, the taste is incredible that's why I highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I am very tired, so I am taking a vitamin B complex separately. There is definitely a difference in the effect on fatigue when compared to when not eating.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This is the only B-100 complex that my daughter can take. There is no after taste which a lot of B vitamins have. So glad we found it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My neurologist recommended B1, B6 and B12 complex. I searched for the best option, this one has great dosage plus it has other beneficial Bvitamins together. Happy with the purchase.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a vital supplement for me. Working out and suffering from depression, I've noticed a slight improvement in my mood, metabolism, and energy.