TZ

Diamint
Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Excellent! :)

Because it is far too difficult to feed ourselves exactly as we should to give our body all the vitamins and minerals it needs and especially because it cannot create some on its own, my whole family takes multivitamins from this brand. I bought these multivitamins for my husband to strengthen immunity. The husband adores them, consumes them with pleasure, he likes the fruity taste. I can say that the effects have already appeared after a week. He says he feels more energized. Beautiful life and health to all!

ce4d3f05-3047-46b4-9b7e-c2844f6b313f
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I don't like to take megadoses of vitamins. I prefer to get my nutrition from food. But I still do take a low-dose supplement regularly just to cover all bases, to to speak. What I like about these particular multivitamins is that a full dose is 3 gummies, so if I take just one a day, I can get the sort of low dosage I like without having to split a hard tablet in half. With just one gummy, the DV for all vitamins and nutrients is below 100%, so I'm not overdoing it. Also, that way a bottle also lasts for 75 days. Otherwise, at 3 gummies per day, this large bottle of 75 gummies would only last 25 days.) To be honest, the sugary candy taste of even one of these gummies can be a bit intense first thing in the morning, but I'm slowly getting used to it. A tea or coffee chaser helps.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

after a week of getting i felt more good, pack quality is great + i want to mention that taste is awesome, like regular jelly sweets + size in 60 gummies is suitable for me because i planned use this supplements for a month as for disadvantages, post box could be less big

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The quality of these is just amazing. The size of 75 is for 1 month, three capsules daily. The packaging makes it really attractive and encouraging to stick to it. I have seen an effect on my husband’s overall health, and that’s the reason you take vitamins! It’s for feeling better overall, besides taking care of your self with healthy habits and a good routine. Health isn’t a magical capsule!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I will order those again, for sure! My husband really liked those gummies. Very pleasant taste, perfect size for picking up and after a few seconds it is gone :D He takes it daily, three times a day. He is 28 years of age. Really recomed these multivitamins. Has a 3 different tastes.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great. contains some of the main ingredients I want in a multivitamin. I only take one daily - which is less than recommended dose, as I also get various vitamins in other supplements. Lovely quality bottle, package, and fruit shaped gummies. Size doesn't matter as it is chewable sweet with a great taste. Even though I'm aged in my 30s A gummie just makes life more fun.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This multi-vitamin is ideal for men who do not like to swallow pills like my husband. He always forgot to take his pill supplement. When I switched to gummy multi vitamin, he enjoyed it and has been taking it daily. The gummy taste is very pleasant. Good product good formula from Nature's Way.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Took this vitamins for my husband. He really likes it . He said they are tasty and my hubby likes sweets . He don't like to take any pills but doesn't forget to remind about this gummy.. So, worth to buy if you trying to look after your man's wellbeing as well.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It’s like candy not really like supplement. I really like it due to good quality and clean ingredients. The size of the gummy is just perfect for chewing. I usually take a two gummy’s per day. The taste is amazing and nice. I can see the effects clearly in my body.