TZ

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
I love it!

I love all the greens and fruit in it, as well as the enzyme complex. This is by far the best multivitamin for the money. I prefer to only take 1-2 ( depends on how balanced my diet is on that given week) so it lasts me about 2 months. I don't need all 3 pills and I don't think anyone but extremely deficient people do.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I LOVE these vitamins! They are WAY more potent than the typical centrum multivitamin... they have a lot more vitamins and minerals and they actually come from plant sources, and this vitamin does NOT have any chemicals in it (centrum does). They are big pills, but that doesn't bother me.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I liked this product. I used it daily, and I would say it is effective, but I don't know for sure. I felt better, but I also started eating better and working out. The potency is high. I split the pill into two and took half per day. Otherwise, I was just excreting the excess vitamins out, and it was a waste. Taking half per day or half in the morning/night stopped this waste. The pills have a "natural" smell and taste, which might not be for you. It goes down fine with a glass of juice. I like all the ingredients, and I know the Alive! brand has good quality ingredients inside. Give it a try.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

As an often busy, always occupied, preocupied and never boring executive I attend meetings and work pretty much 14 to 15 hrs per day. Honestly I cannot say it does not take a huge toll on me. Oftentimes I finish my day so tired the only thing I can do is sleep. The nutritional requirements of such a high performance life are significant and I find this multivitamin supplement to be the best suited for the job of keeping up with my rythm. Love it.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This vitamin has a very complete formula of vitamins, minerals, etc. It is made with food-based blends such as orchard fruits and garden veggies, daily greens, cardio, digestive enzyme, omega 3/6/9 fatty acid, and citrus bioflavonoid. IT addresses eye health, bone health, heart health, immune health, skin health and energy metabolism. It has no gluten or artificial colors. To use this complete formula, you have to take 3 tablets daily. I spread it out over the day with my 3 meals. I believe it is a very high quality formula. It is for adults only, but not if you are pregnant or nursing or are taking coumadin. The tablets are not small but easy to take with food. This formula has ultra potent b vitamins. You can get a bottle of 180 tablets or a smaller one.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great. However the size of the tablets are not really easy to swallow. for you to get the recommended effect and potency, you have to take 3 huge tablets daily that has a herbal like taste. I like the product because of the complete ingredients that i feel is necessary for my 50+ age. It is a good source of antioxidants .

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand has quality products. This vitamin has an excellent amount/potency of the wide variety of vitamins/minerals, etc. The dosage is 3 tablets a day, and I spread that out throughout the day - one with each meal and take it with food as the tablet is rather large but goes down well with food.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Normally I take the Nature's Way Max 3 Daily for Men but they were out of that during my last order and I got this as a temporary replacement. I have always thought that Nature's Way is a very good brand and these multivitamins are very much the same quality as I have come to expect. I only take two per day to keep my nutrient levels from being maxed out, but in looking I did see a few Nature's Way products that are being made using synthetic vitamins which is something I try to avoid whenever possible. Including a multi vitamin with food based nutrient blends added in always helps keep me feeling my best and seems to help prevent illness as well. Synthetic ingredients are problematic because they are often sourced from toxic ingredients which can be carcinogenic. Just an FYI.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Alive! Max3 Potency is a good multivitamin complex for supporting energy metabolism. Formulated with Orchard Fruits ™ and Garden Veggies ™ Powder Blends, Daily Greens ™ Amino Acids, Heart Support Blend, Digestive Enzyme Blend, Omega-3,6,9 Fatty Acid Blend, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Mushroom Defense Blend. This is one of the best multivitamin complexes on iHerb. I am very pleased with this purchase, despite the fact that the price is quite high. I highly recommend this supplement.