Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Kids, Complete Multivitamin, Cherry, Orange & Grape , 60 Gummies - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

My kid is 4 years old and every autumn/winter season I’m trying to support her immune system. That’s the first time I’ve ordered Alive Kids, but I’m more than happy. My daughter loves it! It’s tasty & rich in all the vitamins needed for her to grow up smart, healthy and energetic girl. Highly recommend for kids to be happy in their childhood)

7c67c7ae-e81e-4350-980b-0f5eceba8bf9
f021a321-3671-440f-9c90-96baf046c444
41baa06b-cb56-4bdc-91b2-3b9ba5b5db5b
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

The quality is high. I ordered it for children. What we liked: 1. Lack of sugar and sweeteners. Natural fructose in the composition. 2. Lack of gelatin in the tablets themselves. It took only six days for delivery to Ukraine from order to delivery, very quickly. Thanks for such nice supplements.

69f46d94-d67c-497b-9072-8de7c76db0dd
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Taste and smell are good, easy to take. My toddler had cold that did not go away for 2 weeks, after taking this vitamin his symptoms are gone and he seems to get better. Bottle has child-safe cap, which is absolutely necessary, otherwise my kid would take them all :)

0bf03c0d-3bf9-4c04-af46-6f54bf4eed3c
b039753e-ed9e-49b3-8f41-34a2ab77f319
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

took for my kid.. the taste is very yummy and she always want more..most important for me is that it is vegan and best ingredients are used to make it...highly recommended for each mom

9b9477ea-d0aa-4d94-bb33-efa83afed58b
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is the best supplement for kids. Kids love the variety of flavors. This is superb that parents have the peace of mind that kids recieved quality supplement that are made from natural ingredients. We give 3 chewables for kids per serving. We notice that they don't get sick and have high energy always. Good for kids age 2-18

d6d15a12-897a-4994-988a-f352fae19961
33491d3a-27a4-48ef-8f12-a42ef43a1d6f
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Received my order today. Bought this as a trial for my kids to see if they will like the flavor and texture as I needed a multivitamin that they will take with ease since they are always so picky with the veges & it was super hit.they loved it and was asking for more..i will be purchasing afew more bottles (1 bottle for each kid since this bottle will only last about 2 wks divided between 3 of them).one said she rather take these than to drink the liquid multivitamin 😅

44c13697-3161-49b7-8a7b-174eba1f6976
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My son is a fussy eater and he's absolutely loves eating these multivitamin gummies. I'm so glad I have finally managed to find a multivitamins that he would takes without a fight. Everyday after lunch, he will request for it. It really helps him to boost his growth and improved his immune system since he started taking it. Will continue to buy since it is affordable.

ba412e71-3193-4126-9b67-9cbc1a4bb8eb
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

We love this multivitamin supplement. It is perfect for our kids since they are in the age that they do not take something that does not fit their taste preferences; however they do love these gummies. The serving size is enough to fit their needs without asking for more gummies until the next day. High quality product that we use everyday with great health benefits for the kids.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I did a lot of research when choosing this vitamin for my child. This was the best for the price in a chewable form for a toddler. It was hard in the beginning to transition my daughter from the current gummy vitamin she was on, these have a different taste and texture. She wasn’t a fan at first but I stuck with these and now she loves them. I have sampled every gummy vitamins I have given my daughter, they are sugary, these are not, they do not taste bad, but not tasting like candy is probably why some kids are resistant when trying them for the first time. My advice is keep giving them and let them adjust before throwing

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

giving this as a treat to my 5yr old son. gummies dont melt easily and they dont stick to each other. we bought 2 bottles and we will repurchase for sure.

9a83c28c-78a2-4e78-8845-3442c66039a5