TZ

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
BEST Taurine On iHerb

After trying a number of different Taurine brands - some decent, some not so much - this one is head and shoulders above the rest in my view. For starters, it’s pure Taurine with no fillers. I’ve also noticed improvements with this brand (after extended use of this and other brands), including a reduction in cravings, tested eye health, stress/resilience, body composition, hydration and urination frequency, reduction in fatigue and digestion, among other benefits. I've worked up to 3-6g daily and haven't noticed any side effects. Packing is great, almost completely tasteless (a very subtle sweetness in water for me) and the ingredients are clearly of a high standard. High recommended!

37fd018a-3af1-4619-acfd-3ffad12f3aa3
Posted on May 2, 2022

I love that I can scoop this out of the container, it’s easy to use with the screw on lid on the package and it’s tasteless which is necessary for the cats to not turn their heads up at their food. The quality is excellent for the price and the ingredients seem to be pure taurine which is what we need!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Just started partake. The taste is neutral, easy to consume. Started w 2g, split in between 2 windows. Since, I enjoys coffee a lot, there's been various reviews of the counter benefits of taurine along w caffeine. That's ok. Quality is great, no complaints. I'm now around 2.5 - 3 grams. Cost-benefit aspect of taurine, is awesome! Please take a look at the benefits and do your research.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

We've been using this product about 6 months now. It blends well and, although it tastes a little sour, it mixes well with Glycine and the taste is quite pleasant (a little like lemon lime). Since the western diets are lacking Taurine, this is a great way to supplement when we can't consume healthy, whole foods.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought this Taurine because of his good quality. It’s only powder and no fillers. Only one ingredient. The size it’s pretty good for the prize I paid. A killer bit goes a way. The package it’s easy to use . It’s taste free, which I like it. I use it for the muscle and works really good for me.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I am on my second tub of Natures Life taurine powder and it is working well for me. Not only is it completely tasteless, but you only need a small quantity to get the daily dose. So it is great value for money. It dissolves easily in water and helps with my energy, metabolism and overall health as a long term vegetarian.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Bought his amino acid a few times already. It does what it is supposed to. I take taurine first thing I get up in the morning before breakfast to help my gull bladder and bile acid flow. I also mix it with my other amino acids before I work out.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

super clean, smells good ,, pure manna helps my sinus (really) brought it to make more blood platelets I am 72 years old will write more

18e2bc1c-3686-4c46-92c7-274b1b49ce1d
Posted on May 20, 2022

Repeated buy. I seem to feel this product help with my eyesight. Just did another eye test today. Both eyes farsightedness has not deteriorated compared to 2 years ago when I got my first pair of reading glasses prescribed. I haven't had the need to wearing them.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Im so grateful to be able to order this product ,as I really want to make my own healthy (not so expensive) cat food. This ingredient is an essential part of a cats diet. Such a reasonable price , for a good quantity. Thanks iherb