Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Gate, Nature Baby Shampoo & Wash, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pleasant, subdued, mild scent, which reminds me of childhood at some level (how is that even possible?) - like something captured in a bottle, like a Genie. This is what it is : Genie-ous! Excellent for hair and body, especially for sensitive skins. Good price, nice composition, great value. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is the third product for our new baby. The shampoo scent is very nice,and we can use it for washing the baby's body. The size is economical and the price is good. The quality is very good,i know that from using those products for myself too.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I am continuing my mother's tradition of buying things in bulk even though I have only 2 children. This bottle is a great size for my monkeys and the shampoo itself doesn't irritate their skin and scalp. Being allergic to everything means I have to read through every label and this one works great for us!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is very good shampoo for my baby 10months old and my kids 3 years old! I also use it! Ingredients are good, all natural, scent is nice. We use it both for hair and body, nothing to complain about! Highly recommended, i will buy it again and again and again!! High quality shampoo for all ages!

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Our son has very sensitive skin and this soap is perfect. If you are prone to eczema or skin reactions this is a wonderfully mild soap. This lathers up really well, it's not watery at all. The size and price are quite perfect as soaps like this in Japan are much more expensive. This also makes great bubble bath!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Been getting this brand for several times for the kids. They like the design of the bottle and the body wash is good as well. It will be great if it comes in a bigger volume.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
2043

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I LOVE it! This soap is very gentle and suits the sensitive skin of my newborn. It smells very subtle and its composition is perfect. I would love it even more if the bottle would come with a pump, for easier use.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love how well it bubbles up for a more natural brand. My 4 year old loves it too. It has a slight fragrance but not too strong. I cant tolerate strong smells so its something i look for when purchasing bath products. It works great in the bath.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

natural, mild amd gentle body wash with a subtle natural scent.no cloying synthetic fragrance. leaves skin soft and moisturised. not drying at all. great product! suds a little but not a lot, so people who prefer a lot of suds may not find it as easy to use.